Siggy Piggy's Food

Missed you. Glad to see you back here and "on it" again. Really pleased to get the 14s at last. Birthday next Friday, so let's see if I can stay in the 14s :eek:

Missed you. Glad to see you back here and "on it" again. Really pleased to get the 14s at last. Birthday next Friday, so let's see if I can stay in the 14s :eek:

Missed you too. It's a special moment when you go down to another stone bracket isnt it :) Have a great weekend x

B: Toasted brown roll with ham and Philadelphia light (hea and b)
L: Mullerlight, Freddo (5 syns)
D: Spag bol
Packet of skips (5 ish syns I think?)

Lots of body magic today.

10k on my exercise bike this morning and this afternoon I went over to Halfords to pick up my brand new bike squeeeee. Its a year to the day since I joined Slimming World and I always said I would get myself a huge treat if I make it this far :) Im doing the London to Southend bike ride in July for charity so this was the perfect buy. Will prob be paying it off my credit card for the next ten years but its so worth it. Have fallen in love with it.

Today has def been one of my best days.

B: Boiled Egg, Grilled bacon on toast 2x400 heb
L: Jacket potato with cheese (hea) beetroot and tuna with extra light mayo (0.5)
D: Fish in parsley sauce with sprouts, green beans and peas (2 syns i think for the sauce)
Freddo (5 syns)

B: Toasted brown roll with ham and Philadelphia light (hea and b)
L: Mullerlight, Freddo (5 syns)
D: Spag bol
Packet of skips (5 ish syns I think?)

Lots of body magic today.

10k on my exercise bike this morning and this afternoon I went over to Halfords to pick up my brand new bike squeeeee. Its a year to the day since I joined Slimming World and I always said I would get myself a huge treat if I make it this far :) Im doing the London to Southend bike ride in July for charity so this was the perfect buy. Will prob be paying it off my credit card for the next ten years but its so worth it. Have fallen in love with it.

Today has def been one of my best days.

Glad you had a good day hun xx

Its been a hectic half term. My sister and her kids have been staying and i am trying my best to stick to plan. Made a mean roast turkey dinner last night and didnt have that many syns. Just one small stuffing ball.

Todays food:

B: Egg on toast (heb)
L: BBQ!!!! Im going to get lots of nice chicken, onion and cherry tomatoes on sticks and bbq the lot. Yummo Lots of beetroot on the side too.
D: Strawberries with Mullerlight
Freddo (5 syns)

How is everyone?

Sounfs like you got to really keep on top of things right now. Don't sound easy but keep up the good work your doing really well. BBQ sounds delish!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Tiger-lilly, it went great thanks :)

Back from group, I lost 1.5 this week. Happy with that. Pledged 2 lbs for next week to get my 7 stone award yay :)

Havent eaten yet today, starving! I can feel an egg and bacon toastie coming on

Back from group, I lost 1.5 this week. Happy with that. Pledged 2 lbs for next week to get my 7 stone award yay :)

Well done on the loss hun hope you get that two pounds you want X

Well done on the loss. I lost 2lb this week so am 18st now. Would love to be back in the 17s so really trying extra hard this week and try not to miss my thyroid medication.

Just noticed we weigh in on the same day. Only I weigh from home now. Can't go to group amymore due to work.

Well done on the loss. I lost 2lb this week so am 18st now. Would love to be back in the 17s so really trying extra hard this week and try not to miss my thyroid medication.

Its a great feeling going down another stone bracket isnt it. Good luck TL :) x

Well done on the loss hun. And good luck with the next 2lbs.. 7 stone. -WOW wouldn't that be awesome x

Anju! Happy birthday for yesterday! Im so sorry i didnt realise the date until today. Did you have a nice day? And yeah 7 would be amazing :) xx

Back