Siggy Piggy's Food

Had a wonderful time, thank you
here's my before and after so far....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 35
Thanks hun. Went to a wedding on Saturday and everyone's jaw dropped!

lol and rightly so! I bet you had lots of people asking you all sorts of questions. You look lovely.

image.jpgimage.jpg
First with my sister in law, second with my 2 kids and her hubby as well x

* week this week, again. Why does it come around so quickly!

B: Boiled egg on toast (2x400g heb)
L: Ham, Tuna, Beetroot and Cheese (Hea) (0.5 syns for extra light mayo)
Freddo (5 syns)
D: Extra lean mince with onion, carrot, herbs, stock served with Brocolli and Sprouts
Mullerlight and Strawberries

Weigh in tomorrow. I pledged 2 lbs last week but with the * week who knows! It may just go out the window for another week.

I have lots of plans made over the next few days with family birthday's and easter so will try to be here at some point but not sure when.

Happy easter all xxx

Stayed the same at weigh in. Pleased really! I know next week will be good. Im still on my * week grrrr and quite bloated still so to get a maintain was blooming lucky really.

B: 2 Boiled eggs 2x400g brown toast (heb)
L: not had any yet as had very late brekkie
D: Left overs from last nights mince with lots of fresh superfree veg. Lots of sprouts, yum. I love sprouts atm and cant get enough of them.

Yeah fingers crossed eh!

Boiled egg on toast for brekkie. Just a rocky road hifi light bar just now to keep me going this afternoon. Off to my Auntys 70th birthday party in an hour and not sure what, if any, food is going to there!
Will update food diary later tonight when we are home.

Have a great weekend everyone x

Well today was a big blow out. At the party I had a very yummy slice of chocolate gateux, 2 chicken legs (i pulled off the skin) and a very small portion of pasta with Tuna and salad cream. When we first arrived all the kids went on an easter egg hunt. My son found 2 cadburys cream eggs and he hates them so I ate one of those on the way home and i know for a fact they are 9 syns on their own. The other egg is in my fridge atm and will be giving that to my mum tomorrow when she pops round to stop me from devouring it :p
In my defence I had no syns prior to the party today and wont be having any tomorrow and had a syn free day yesterday so its all good and it was a great party. Back on track first thing tomorrow. Looking forward to a syn free turkey roast :)

Bang on plan today and feeling great. Treated myself to a new George Foreman grilling machine. My old one packed up months ago...After using it tonight, I forgot how good the chicken tasted!

Having a red day...

B: Egg on toast (heb1)
L: Mullerlight and Strawberries and 2 rocky road hifi light bars (heb2) Couple of slices of cheese(weird but I had a craving, hea)
D: Grilled Chicken and Green beans and Sprouts and peas. (I quickly realised the peas shouldve been synned so didnt even bother to eat them. Had way too many sprouts to be dealing with anyway!
2 syns for gravy.

Total syns for the day - 2 Whoop

Spent 2 hours walking around town this morning while i enjoyed the fact that the kids are back in school and i could finally have 5 minutes to myself. Then spent another 3 hours this afternoon painting my kitchen and hallway. Second coat tomorrow! Working the body magic :)

Have a great night all

x

Yesterday:

B: Egg on toast (heb)
L: Mullerlight, Time out (4.5 syns) Cheese and beetroot (hea)
D: Chicken and Rice
Freddo (5 syns)

Total syns 9.5 all on chocolate, my bad.

20 mile bike ride though and a few hours walking here there and everywhere.

Today:

B: Grilled bacon, boiled egg on toast (heb)
S: Time Out 4.5 syns
L: Jacket potato, cheese (hea), beetroot, tuna, extra light mayo (0.5 syns for mayo)
D: Grilled fish, green beans, sprouts

Total 5 syns

10 miles on my bike this morning and have just had to take it into halfords to get the gears fixed as the chain keeps falling off, tut. Brand new bike too! Not allowed to pick it up until tomorrow afternoon so had another 45 minute walk home from the bike shop. Just had my time out :p
Cant wait for lunch, im starving after that exercise.

Very excited about WI tomorrow ;):rolleyes:

Happy happy joy joy! I got my 7 stone award this morning. I am so happy I could cry. I cried when my consultant gave me the certificate and ive got tears typing this lol such a sap. At least they are happy tears! Lost 2 lbs. Would have liked more considering how hard I worked but I am not complaining at all. Also won Slimmer of the week and the best news is my consultant pulled me to one side and said she has had an email from the editor of the local paper asking if there is anyone she would like to put forward for a "weightloss story" and she chose me! Watch this space, will tell you more if and when i make it into the paper :) :) Squeeee

Happy happy joy joy! I got my 7 stone award this morning. I am so happy I could cry. I cried when my consultant gave me the certificate and ive got tears typing this lol such a sap. At least they are happy tears! Lost 2 lbs. Would have liked more considering how hard I worked but I am not complaining at all. Also won Slimmer of the week and the best news is my consultant pulled me to one side and said she has had an email from the editor of the local paper asking if there is anyone she would like to put forward for a "weightloss story" and she chose me! Watch this space, will tell you more if and when i make it into the paper :) :) Squeeee

Oh Siggy that is so exciting!! Well done :D

Back