Siggy Piggy's Food

Happy happy joy joy! I got my 7 stone award this morning. I am so happy I could cry. I cried when my consultant gave me the certificate and ive got tears typing this lol such a sap. At least they are happy tears! Lost 2 lbs. Would have liked more considering how hard I worked but I am not complaining at all. Also won Slimmer of the week and the best news is my consultant pulled me to one side and said she has had an email from the editor of the local paper asking if there is anyone she would like to put forward for a "weightloss story" and she chose me! Watch this space, will tell you more if and when i make it into the paper :) :) Squeeee

Well done on the loss, the 7 stone award and the local paper story. Wow! You really deserve it after all your hard work and dedication!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

WOW Siggy! 7 stone award that's 99lbs, 1 more to the Century Club! That is awesome! Well done, I am so proud and made up for you. Will need to get your autograph now- your going to be famous! So happy for you!

Well done hun that's amazing. Xx

Thank you :)

Going to follow EE this weekend. Having a few red days in the week is def working for me so am going to try to stick to red every week day and EE weekends. Famous last words but im gonna try!

B: Boiled egg, grilled bacon on 2x small brown toast (heb)
S: Time Out 4.5 Syns, Orange, Mullerlight
D: SW Spag Bol with Cheese (hea)

Had breakfast around midday as we didnt wake up till really late. Just about to make Spag bol for tea. Yummy.

Total syns 4.5

Today: Extra Easy

B: Marmite on toast (heb)
L: Beetroot, Cheese (hea) Tuna
D: Attempting to cook the oven baked meatballs from the Family feasts on a budget book, served with pasta. Syn Free. I hate courgettes and aubergine so didnt add those but did add extra herbs, stock, onion and still debating whether to actually serve with pasta.. Might go for some fresh veg instead :) All depends on how it looks when it comes out the oven!

Syns: Cadburys dairy milk with Ritz 9 syns! Totally worth the chocolate fix :)

Total syns 9

why were the meatballs so bad? its one of those dishes that always seem to turn out okay? Dairy Milk and Ritz sounds heavenly. Have a good day x

Ive never tried meatballs before. Tbh it wasnt that different to spag bol. Just the meat was squashed into balls. Could be the way I cooked it. Im gonna try it on the hob next time. Ive never really like mince in the oven :) Have a good day Anju :) x

Today:

I hate monday mornings. It is the worst morning to be waking up my teenage son. He detests monday mornings. He has Aspergers and i know a meltdown is due, its been brewing all weekend. He actually told me this morning "Mum, you're putting too much pressure on me, i dont want to get out of bed today". All I said was that it was time to get up and get ready for school. Huge drama unfolded. Hour later he was on the school bus and to calm down I went out on the bike and did a 10 mile stretch and came home to eat bacon.

RED DAY:

B/L: Boiled egg, grilled bacon toastie (heb)
S: Beetroot, Cheese x2 Hea
S: Time out 4.5 syns
D: Grilled Chicken, herbs, garlic, Sprouts, Green beans, stock for gravy

I dont like mondays. Need to fit in another heb choice in there but not sure what yet, so will update later.

Today:

I hate monday mornings. It is the worst morning to be waking up my teenage son. He detests monday mornings. He has Aspergers and i know a meltdown is due, its been brewing all weekend. He actually told me this morning "Mum, you're putting too much pressure on me, i dont want to get out of bed today". All I said was that it was time to get up and get ready for school. Huge drama unfolded. Hour later he was on the school bus and to calm down I went out on the bike and did a 10 mile stretch and came home to eat bacon.

RED DAY:

B/L: Boiled egg, grilled bacon toastie (heb)
S: Beetroot, Cheese x2 Hea
S: Time out 4.5 syns
D: Grilled Chicken, herbs, garlic, Sprouts, Green beans, stock for gravy

I dont like mondays. Need to fit in another heb choice in there but not sure what yet, so will update later.

I didn't have to get my teenage daughter out of bed for college this morning as she was already there! It was her weekend to work at college this weekend so she's been there since Friday. On a normal Monday it is a nightmare in our house too :(

I didn't have to get my teenage daughter out of bed for college this morning as she was already there! It was her weekend to work at college this weekend so she's been there since Friday. On a normal Monday it is a nightmare in our house too :(

Oops I havent been on this thread all week, sorry!

Weight loss has slowed up a lot over the last month, but I know why it is - I just need to stay away from treats at the weekend!

haha I know right! Me too! I was extra good this week and only had a handfull of chocolate compared to what i normally do hehe xx

Back