Siggy Piggy's Food

I was naughty yesterday. I must have used ALL my syns and at least 5 extra in chocolate alone! Tut Tut.

Today Im having a BBQ at mine with the whole family coming eeeek. I'm going to try and make the Double bacon cheeseburgers that are in the Fakeaway book with some SW friendly chips. Dozens of Chicken, Tomato and Onion Skewers and might even throw in some salad. lol

Already had 2 slices of toast for brekkie so going to make sure I stick to RED plan today. That way I can have one roll later when I feast on the huge double bacon and burger for my 2nd heb and not have to syn it.

Will use the cheese as HEA and hope to god I stick to plan and not have any over the top syns today! I hate ketchup so dont have to worry about the sauce.
Also have lots of Mullerlights and strawberries for snacking on later.

Have a great weekend all xx

Hehe thanks. Meant to be going to a bbq tomorrow but instead we going for a dinner. I'm not a huge fan of roasts so wish we were going to the bbq. Will go later so maybe they will save us some lol x

Sounds good lol hope it was nice ;)

I had a bad day yesterday. Started off well at 7.30am, went out on a 20 mile bike ride with my brother but half way there stopped off for a bacon butty in some cafe somewhere. I thought i was being clever ordering brown bread and when it arrived at the table it was lovely fresh thick doorstep stylie sarnie. I nearly died but scoffed the lot. I did burn off 1329 calories though on the bike so dont feel guilty now.

Had left over SW lasagne for dinner and a mullerlight. Then went and had more bread by having toast in the evening and a freddo. Also had a handful of chips that my dad came round with in the afternoon. Tut. Syn overload yesterday.

Today is a little better

B: Cheese on toasted roll HEA and B
L: Mullerlight, Jacket Potato with Tuna and Extra light mayo and beetroot (0.5 syns for mayo)
Freddo
D: SW lasagne leftovers with green beans

Total syns 5.5

I'm sure that bike ride will cancel out the syns.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the century club! You are doing so well! I am struggling since my birthday. There has been so many things happening, guests over, weekend breaks and a wedding I just can't get back on track for any length of time. Just yo-yo ing. Being on plan for the week then stuffing my face all weekend. Not good! Help!

Well done on the century club! You are doing so well! I am struggling since my birthday. There has been so many things happening, guests over, weekend breaks and a wedding I just can't get back on track for any length of time. Just yo-yo ing. Being on plan for the week then stuffing my face all weekend. Not good! Help!

oh Anju, I know all about that lol I have done it so many times. I swear if i wasnt doing so much cycling, i wouldnt have lost anything for the last few weeks. Its really hard when there are so many temptations! Weekends are hard aren't they. I'm going to attempt to have a syn free week ahead. Or if not syn free then no more than 5 at most. The last few stones are really hard to lose. Hope you have a better week x x x

Thanks Siggy. Tucking in to cheese on toast and promised myself this is the last off plan meal this month. I feel so bloated and sluggish and that's after 3 days off plan!
At a wedding on the 30th so should manage it. The next few weekends I am away, but in will be in control - of me and the food.
Have a good week and thank you x

Thanks Siggy. Tucking in to cheese on toast and promised myself this is the last off plan meal this month. I feel so bloated and sluggish and that's after 3 days off plan!
At a wedding on the 30th so should manage it. The next few weekends I am away, but in will be in control - of me and the food.
Have a good week and thank you x

Plenty of time before the 30th :) I used to set mini goals but havent done any for ages. I even had a big white board up in the kitchen to remind myself and that used to work so im gonna try that again. Really hard keeping tabs on the control front isnt it. You can do it, you've already done it :) Have a good week too xx

Back on red plan this week. Was meant to be having a syn free day but messed up lol Shall try again tomorrow.

B: 2x small brown toast (heb1) Spaghetti (heb2)? I cant rem actually if they can be a heb on red. If not then thats another 3 syns lol, Tiny sprinkle of grated Cheese (hea1)
L: Muller-light, Time Out (4.5) Cheese and Beetroot (hea2)
D: SW Mince Beef Hash (3 syns) with Sprouts and Green beans on the side (super-free overload in this dish, yummy) If I wanted i could leave out the potato because that's why its 3 syns but i don't want to end up snacking later so will go with just a few tinned potatoes chopped and diced up. In all fairness it shouldn't be 3 syns because i'm only having half the quantity it says to use. But to be on the safe side i'm still going with the 3.

Total Syns 7.5

12 miles on the bike this morning. Really windy at 8am riding along the seafront! When I got home the sun came out lol typical

Have a great evening all xx

Getting ready to go and WI today, but am dreading it. My scales are showing a 5lb gain :eek: just shows I can't get away with even a weekend off plan!
Anyway, been on plan today and went to do a spin class too. Maybe I can blame the gain on water retention from exercise?

Getting ready to go and WI today, but am dreading it. My scales are showing a 5lb gain :eek: just shows I can't get away with even a weekend off plan!
Anyway, been on plan today and went to do a spin class too. Maybe I can blame the gain on water retention from exercise?

Naughty scales! Good luck, fingers crossed for you xx

Gained 5lbs! :0
back on plan with full force. Keep going the wrong way!

Back on plan now Mandy, thanks. Going to do some red days - had fruit for breakfast, large tuna salad for lunch and roasted chicken with salads and beet root for dinner. Going to have my Hifi bars in a bit as a great. Loving the salted caramel ones x

Back