Siggy Piggy's Food

Thanks lovelies.. Best of luck for your weigh in tonight Anju. How has your week gone? x x
The week wasn't too bad, only one meal off plan. 3.5 off tonight. Finally a loss! Still got 6lbs to get to my pre birthday weight though. Got so much on at the moment that it's hard to stay focussed and on plan x

The week wasn't too bad, only one meal off plan. 3.5 off tonight. Finally a loss! Still got 6lbs to get to my pre birthday weight though. Got so much on at the moment that it's hard to stay focussed and on plan x

Well done :) 3.5 is great! You have had a busy few weeks haven't you :) You will soon get that 6lbs off again xx

Morning :)

Another red day planned for today.

B: 2 boiled Eggs on brown toasted roll (heb1)
L: Leftovers from last nights mince topped with cheese for hea1
Rocky Road Hi-fi Light bar (heb2)
Muller light and strawberries
D: Young's cod steak in parsley sauce (1.5 syns) with Sprouts and broccoli
S: Freddo (naturally) 5 syns

Total 6.5 syns

Have a good day all

xx

No body magic on the bike today, my legs are hurting big time but have a spot of gardening to do. Its over grown with weeds and vines all down one side of the garden so will getting the sheers out later to give my arms a workout :)

Another red day today,

Didn't get breakfast until 11am and had

Grilled bacon, scrambled egg on toast (heb1)

Dinner will be baked beans (heb2) Grilled Chicken with cheese (hea1) and grilled tomatoes

Toffee Muller-light and Strawberries (cant get enough of these atm)

I seem to have run out of chocolate! There isn't any in the house, shocking. I might have to go without, then again, I could nip to the shop and buy a freddo. I will try to resist and have a syn free day before weigh in tomorrow morning!

10.2 miles this morning on my bike.

Have a good day all x x

God damn it. I missed out on my 7.5 award by half a bleeding pound hahaha how harsh is that. However, it's all good :) :) And in even better news my group FINALLY have the Cheeky chocolate and orange hi-fi bars back in stock yay.

Todays food plan: Extra Easy

B: Hi-fi bar (heb)
Toffee Muller Light
L: Bacon, Eggs, Tomatoes
D: SW Lasagne with cheese for hea served with Sprouts
S: Freddo :)

PS: I am over the moon to be honest. I chickened out of going to group last week because my scales said I had ballooned back up to 13 stone 13lbs so had I gone to group last week I would have lost 10 lbs this week... alas I was weak so according to SW scales I lost 2.5 lol

Well done on the loss that's fab. Shame you missed out on the award but I bet you get it next week xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks, I hope so! With it being half term its going to be a challenge but that will just make me work harder so let me say this now. If I don't get it you all have my permission to give me a big kick and a slap lolol xx

Aww we couldn't do that to you. Do you have much planned. X

Not yet, my sister and her 4 kids are staying over the bank holiday weekend so we will be having a few BBQ's but i do plan on sticking to plan 100%. Going on a 25 mile bike ride Sunday with my brother so plenty of body magic to come xx Fingers crossed!

Not yet, my sister and her 4 kids are staying over the bank holiday weekend so we will be having a few BBQ's but i do plan on sticking to plan 100%. Going on a 25 mile bike ride Sunday with my brother so plenty of body magic to come xx Fingers crossed!

Sounds lovely. Enjoy it X

Sorry had to edit this, major guilt overload for ranting about my family. Still, what i said still stands. You can def choose your friends but not you're family.

Last edited:
I don't know what to say other than I'm always here to listen and some people don't think before they speak. I'm sending you big hugs xxx

Back