Simply Filling Banana Muffins

SimplyFilling

Hello, I thought I'd share a recipe with you all.

It's 100% Simply Filling
http://travisjessjones.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/banana-oatmeal-muffins.html?m=1

Oats
Low fat Greek Yogurt
Eggs
Sweetener
Baking powder
Banana

And a good blender. I will make them tomorrow and let you know how they turn out. But they come from a good source. I follow a blog and she only puts up diet food recipes when they taste good. I tried most her recipes and have never been disappointed. I was thinking the sweetener could be replaced with something more natural like honey or apple sauce. But I will try the recipe how it is first.

The recipe is in Cups. I do have a American cup measure.

Oh lord they look good!

image-4248176286.jpg
I've made them! I made half the recipe and that have me 12 cakes.
I put less sweetener in as it scares me. Then the mixture was a bit thick so I added another egg.

They taste good. Obviously not as good as the real thing. But I'm surprised that oats made such a spongy texture. I have to limit myself on SW. 35g of oats is a healthy extra. But that got a bit confusing so i decided to syn them. But all in all they are about 2.5 syns for 2.
I guess on simply filling they are 100% free, so could be a bad idea if people can't control themselves lol

Ooooo they look good! I was reading her blog and she originally used strawberries... I bet they're lovely too x

I really dislike fresh strawberries so the very thought is making me feel strange. But blueberries could be nice.

Forgot to subscribe to this when I saw it yesterday & then I couldn't find it for ages today - silly me!! Looks great, can't wait to cook them up tomorrow :)

Just hit the link & the blog is down - blogger days it's available to use but I looked on google & loads of threads came up with that web address - each & everyone gone - do you think it's been taken down for some reason??

How did u make these, ur link is no longer available

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Back