Sims 2 & 3, WoW..Dash games...Any Game fans?

Hiya, I'm definately a geeky gamer chick!
I love the Sims , I have my own site for the Sims 2 called RockChickSims as I really enjoy creating content. I have also started to try and get my head round creating for Sims3 and will be uploading when we redo the site.
Also loved FF online but now play World of Warcraft (for the horde!! lol)
Also really enjoy cute little dash/time management games
Wedding Dash 1, 2 and 3
Ice Cream Dee lites
Cake Mania
Farm Craft
Spa Mania
Sallys Salon, Sally Spa etc
Well you get the general idea!!
I also love games like the Settlers series.
Fan also of Overlord , Fable & Final Fantasy series on console.
As for the Wii, I like using the wii fit for weekly weigh ins, plus fun stuff like Thrillville, We Cheer, Order Up etc etc

Anybody else a gamer ? What are your favourites? Any game due for release in the near future you're looking forward to?

I love Sims 3! Can't wait for seasons expansion pack to be out!!

whats wedding dash? is it like diner dash??

I love most games but my faves include:
Sims 2
Final Fantasy
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico

I only recently discovered Ico and Colossus, both absolutely fantastic games! The soundtrack for Colossus is among some of the greatest scores I've ever heard! Not just in the games industry, in any entertainment form!

Nice to see the gamer community chatting! I'm a massive gamer myself, I enjoy a huge range of genres (although, not too keen on sports games other than the SSX series).
I have too many favourite games to list, so here are some I play at the moment, when time permits:

3DS
- Fallblox
- Super Mario 3D Land

Xbox360
- Lego Batman 2
- Halo 4
- Borderlands 2
- Viva Pinata:Trouble in Paradise
- SSX
- Yourshape 2012 (kinect)
- Kinect Sports Season 2
- The Gunstringer (Kinect)

PS3
- Heavy Rain
- Little Big Planet 2
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Ico

PC
- Starcraft 2
- Sim City Social (Facebook game)

My laptop isn't good enough to run most new games, good job really since I'd never get anything done if it were!

Hey all! yey for gamers! Man my biggest problem is I sit on my arse playing games... that wont change just more exercise to go with!
I am currenting playing:
WoW
Assassins Creed 3
Sims 3

TBH all sorts!

Re: Sims 2 & 3, WoW..Dash games...Any Game fans?

Nice to see the gamer community chatting! I'm a massive gamer myself, I enjoy a huge range of genres (although, not too keen on sports games other than the SSX series).
I have too many favourite games to list, so here are some I play at the moment, when time permits:

3DS
- Fallblox
- Super Mario 3D Land

Xbox360
- Lego Batman 2
- Halo 4
- Borderlands 2
- Viva Pinata:Trouble in Paradise
- SSX
- Yourshape 2012 (kinect)
- Kinect Sports Season 2
- The Gunstringer (Kinect)

PS3
- Heavy Rain
- Little Big Planet 2
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Ico

PC
- Starcraft 2
- Sim City Social (Facebook game)

My laptop isn't good enough to run most new games, good job really since I'd never get anything done if it were!

Someone I met at party introduced me to borderlands a few weeks ago and loving it!!!! It's great to find a game my wife and I can play split screen on.

What are people opinions on ps4 vs. XboxOne or is that too much of a hot topic to ask fellow gamers? :p

360: Fifa and occasionally COD.
PC: League of legends & CS:GO. Used to play alot of WoW find it hard to play now, it's changed alot - bit boring.

I play Sims 3, Final Fantasy XIII (series), Saints row 4, Kinect for Xbox 360 Games, Bejewelled Blitz & Candy Crush Saga on Facebook, and a few other bits. :) I love my games :O

Atm im loving eve online on the Pc but if i want a break on that on goes fifa

but getting boring on xbox live now all the mates i used to play cod battlefield with are now ps4 owners humph

Love my xbox 360. Have all the COD/World Of War games that I like playing, going to buy myself Ghosts if I get my first goal :) (Can't believe I've left it this far tbh!) Not a serious gamer though. I've cleared them in the way of playing through to the end but I don't always get the bits inside (ie - find such and such in such a room)

I'm a Sims fan! I remember the first one coming out and thinking it was the best thing ever lol, can't wait for Sims 4 :)

I play Sims Freeplay on my iPad, I love it but sometimes I find the quests a bit frustrating!

Quite like playing this too when I have a spare min or two x

I used to love The Sims! I do have FreePlay on my iPad, and I agree with the above poster about the quests - I always run out of time!

I'm very much a Wii U and 3DS fangirl: franchises I've enjoyed recently include The Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney and Bravely Default.

As for releases I'm looking forward to - 3 words: Majora's Mask 3D! :D

I need a new PC before I can play some of the newer games. I've been a gamer as long as I can remember, might have something to do with my dad being a programmer and having pcs in the house when I was tiny.

Games I'm currently playing World of Warcraft (just about to start a youtube project on that) sims 4, final fantasy series, tales of symphonia (and other games of the tales series). Not into FPS as they give me headaches after 30 minutes then I feel crap for the rest of the day, so watching OH playing the evil within if that counts, although I don't like horror either.

Games I'm going to try is probably minecraft wynncraft realm. My cousin Grian is one of the founders of it, so only seems fair I check out his work. A few indie games (my OH is an indie game designer) and Step to the beat once it arrives (a walking game for the wii just to get my exercise in)

Back