Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

The smells filling my kitchen now are lovely it does look anaemic though I think I will brown the chicken first next time....can't wait for 6. O'clock to try it!

The smells filling my kitchen now are lovely it does look anaemic though I think I will brown the chicken first next time....can't wait for 6. O'clock to try it!
Mind kinda browned as cooking went on strangely.. Though that could have been the juices mixing with the seasoning.. But I did put it in the oven for half hour after I was done cooking in the slow cooker to brown n crisp it up :)

Yea dub chik mine did too didn't look too bad,what did you put in the SC with the chicken I just put carrots and an onion think it could have done with something else!

Hope you're doing ok Sinead. X

Yea dub chik mine did too didn't look too bad,what did you put in the SC with the chicken I just put carrots and an onion think it could have done with something else!

I didn't put anything in with it. I'd no veg in so just sat it on balls of tin foil. N used that new oxo seasoning with salt n pepper

I've just downloaded a slimmer slow cooker recipe book onto my kindle- just he sample for now, I'll make one of the recipes and if successful will post the results, it cost £1.99 so fingers crossed x

I've just downloaded a slimmer slow cooker recipe book onto my kindle- just he sample for now, I'll make one of the recipes and if successful will post the results, it cost £1.99 so fingers crossed x

Oooo Good Luck with that Janet! I'd be interested in any Veggie Recipes? X

all good this end just been really busy. didnt get to go to my weigh in this week as had scan with doctors.
the scan went well and im ovulating etc so no medical reason why i cant get pregnant.
fingers crossed this will be my month.
they recommended i get the AMH blood tests done... €225

all good this end just been really busy. didnt get to go to my weigh in this week as had scan with doctors.
the scan went well and im ovulating etc so no medical reason why i cant get pregnant.
they recommended i get the AMH blood tests done... EUR225

Hey Sinead :) Good to see you on here :) Great News about Ovulation, fingers crossed it won't be long now :) How have u been doing Food Wise? X

they recommended i get the AMH blood tests done... €225

Dunno what they AMH bloods are... Did he give you the prescription???
Don't give up home chic... There was no medical reason for us either...
Kinda hard to take when you hear that (I know!!) but there is hope :D

AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone & Ovarian Reserve) blood tests

WW going OK - not being too strict on myself. Just not really feeling it this week. Just glad it is Friday x

AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone & Ovarian Reserve) blood tests

WW going OK - not being too strict on myself. Just not really feeling it this week. Just glad it is Friday x

Sometimes I think the less we restrict ourselves the better we do, take it easy Sinead, one step at a time. Thank Crunchie it's Friday! X

I was in a coffee shop last Saturday and the woman at the table next to me had a Crunchie and a latte,I have never seen anyone eat a Crunchie like that before....it was practically x rated!!but she nearly made me want to go and buy one myself she made it look so appealing....NEARLY!

Hey honey,
Sorry you're not feeling it this week. Im on bout week 8 of not feeling it but hoping that it'll click this week. Glad your scan went well and it'll all happen before you know it. Keep chin up.
Anything nice planned for bank holiday weekend? x

Good Morning Sinead :) I must admit I do love a Crunchie and I think they are such good value as they take ages to eat once they've been in the Fridge! X

Back