Since I lost weight I can now.

1) wear my wedding and engagement rings

2) cross my legs.

3) get up out of bed from the lying position without having to just roll out of bed.

Heres my three, I can now:

1: Smile.....................and genuinely show I am happy, not just a jolly fat girl front!

2: Feel confident in what I am wearing

3: Actually taste my food and enjoy it.

And do you know what.........................I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1. I can run from the bottom stairs up into the loft with out needing hospitalisation at the top, lol.
  2. I can tie my trainers with the bow in the middle not to the side because my belly was in the way (still is but not so much :D).
  3. I can buy bras in normal shops at normal prices :D.

1) Cross my legs! Such a simple thing, but now I do it, i look normal!
2) Wear LEGGINGS!!!!
3) Look in a mirror and wear the 'thin' side of my wardrobe

1) feel more fitter
2) enjoy my food and treats with out guilt (unless going over 15syns haha)
3) enjoy getting dressed in morning and feeling good in my clothes :)

God- I think every single one everyone has mentioned I nodded to! Here are my top 3 (for the moment- obviously it changes every 24 minutes)

1. I can wear belts
2. I can shop in normal clothes shops (still have 'fat person' mentality though, so it is difficult)
3. I don't sweat heaps after a little bit of exertion (not very attractive)

xxxxx

1. I can put on and tie my shoes without my face feeling like it's going to burst

2. I can get comfortable in bed and not have to maneouvre myself around like a walrus on the beach... I can just turn over when I need to.

3. I can hang my jeans up with 2 clothes pegs rather than 4!

Fab thread Judi

Here are mine

1. I feel confident to be naked in front of OH

2. I still take 2 sizes into the changing room but now I take a 12 and a 10 (just in case!) :)

3. And this is the best one..... I can eat food like cream cakes without feeling like everyone is thinking "she shouldn't be eating that, no wonder she's fat"

I can think of so many more.....

What a great, inspirational thread.
I have ('only') lost 7lbs so far, but....

1) I have cheekbones!
2) My hair is really shiny and my skin is in great condition from 4 weeks of healthy eating and loads of veggies and fruit!
3) I don't feel guilty about eating or drinking anymore, happy that I dont need to either binge or starve or both to keep my figure.

YAY for SW!

1. I can put on and tie my shoes without my face feeling like it's going to burst

2. I can get comfortable in bed and not have to maneouvre myself around like a walrus on the beach... I can just turn over when I need to.

3. I can hang my jeans up with 2 clothes pegs rather than 4!
PMSL at all 3- especially number 3!
xxxx

Back