Single cream on induction

Lou*

Silver Member
Hi all, Am i allowed a drop of single cream mixed with water for my 1 coffee a day? the coffe they have at work is rank and even worse without milk/cream.. i am still under my 20g with it.

Also just found matteson fridge raiders 65g pack has 2g of carbs ( depending on the flavour) just felt like a packet of crisps.(if i close my eyes ) haha

A bit of single cream is fine in your coffee, I have it as a treat in the evening with my bowl of rhubarb (& cream!) :)

Single cream fine - count it
Fridge raiders great as an alternative to a packet of crisp - even my Carb loving DD will eat them:)
Rhubarb ok if no sugar added - 1 medium stalk is approx 2 carbs so eat sparingly and use splenda carefully!

Brilliant info as ever guys thankyou so much xxx

Phew, thanks for the reassuring response, I've just had my morning coffee with a desert spoon of single cream and almost choked on it when I read the thread title!:eek:
I'm a real bore and have to have a coffee first thing, not bothered for the rest of the day and will happily :sigh: drink Green Tea if I need another drink. Thank goodness for single cream:D

Back