Size 16 Miss England Finalist

does that mean i'm gonna have to be like 9st to be a 12???

No idea Goolian, that's my lowest adult weight. I'm thinking 11 to 11.5 should get me to a 14. Started wearing a 16 at 12 so to get in a 14 will be like winning the lottery!!

I think good on her for having the confidence to do it, she has got a beautiful face (can't see a bikini pic) but i think she is def bigger than a size 14!!!

I can't see the bikini pic either. Is there another site with it on?

Well does it matter? I've lied about my weight/size many times. Even if she is doing it to represent the bigger woman, she is still a girl, and still human.

i do think she's beautiful, but personally i don't think she'll win x

Shes stunning, guess shes happy with her body and coming from a males point of view id go for the curves over an extremely skinny girl any day. Problem is we live in an age where fashion and beauty are associated with skin and bones.

Thanks Mini, can see it now...i'd like to see her win, purely to prove that carrying a bit of extra weight can still mean your beautiful...and as in England our average clothes size is 16 then she is a good representitive of our 'average' woman.

ok im really confused about her measurements too...im 5ft2 and 11st 12 and a size sixteen so...another half a stone would make me a little chunkier but surely if i was 5ft 10 i would be a size 12? at least...anyway...good on her shes a very pretty girl :)

diddy x

Back