sizes ?

Amanda105

Silver Member
Has any one noticed that the shakes are a different size to the soup?

My OH noticed on his... His choc shake is 76g and his soup is 73.5g

My choc shake is 40g and my soup is 38g (I think) lol

How come there's a difference ?

i have absolutely no idea.. but maybe its something to do with the content. you know the way they are all equally done nutritionally. well the soup must have more than the required amount of nutrition if it was equal to the shakes, so therefore they made it smaller.? thats my guess anyway..x

Men are (generally) bigger than women and thus require more calories .....simples!

I must say, with some salt and pepper the soup doesn't taste bad at all.. a bit of a thinner version of cup a soup :)

I do like the soup, but don't tend to get them as like the shakes more lol

Mirjam said:
I must say, with some salt and pepper the soup doesn't taste bad at all.. a bit of a thinner version of cup a soup :)

Your not allowed salt and pepper Hun... A lot of people have pepper and it doesn't effect them but salt is a no no... X

SandraB said:
Men are (generally) bigger than women and thus require more calories .....simples!

I meant the size different between shakes and soup not between mens and womens lol

But thanks lol

pestydebz said:
You mean you like the soup :eek: :sign0137:

I swear by the soup as an evening meal and so does my OH but I mix it with 400ml or more never less

Your not allowed salt and pepper Hun... A lot of people have pepper and it doesn't effect them but salt is a no no... X

I know you're not supposed to have salt cos it can make you bloat and retain water, but I always used to have it the first time round and it didnt effect me. Guess this is like the bullion debate! lol! x

I Better shut up now then! lol

My pharmacist told me that salt and pepper are allowed to season the soup so that's what I'm doing :)

All I can say to anyone is

If you have any doubts / questions phone the LT helpline and ask

Then u can make your own decision with the info u have... My chemist is great but they know dik-squat lol

Back