Skechers Tone or Shape Ups/Reebok Easytone

Mummoth

Silver Member
Anyone got these? Do they make you walk awkwardly? I just wondered basically how they work & whether they're worth the money.

I've read on here about fit flops but I can't bare to wear anything that goes between by toes. I fancy some Skechers Electric Slide but I'm not parting with my money if they're going to be impossible to walk in!

I have seen people wearing the Reebok tone trainers, I have been meaning to look into them but cant really afford to buy any, if you get some it will be interesting to know if they help :)

Sorry I couldnt advise :)

I bought a pair from Littlewoods that i thought had covered toes then discovered when they arrived they were flip-flops which I have trouble wearing maybe cos I've a high instep.:confused: So far ive just worn them around the house, like an expensive pair of bedroom slippers. lol

and there are so many to choose from, does anyone know the difference between the Sketchers 'Fitness Junkie' and the "metabolism' and the 'strength' models? Is the one better than the others for losing weight and shaping up or are the all kinda the same?

I've been eyeing some of these trainers up too, it will be a while before I can afford them though - so would love to hear what people who have them think. Are they worth the money?

im really interested in these trainers but not got the cash to spend on them , if they are more proven then maybe one day ill buy em..

MBT's are great for knee and back problems. I suffered from knee problems for years but have been wearing MBT's every day for wrok for the last 3 years and no dont get pain. only now again if i over do it.
I do notice that i use my calf and my bottom is toned a bit more.
Nikki

I have the Sketchers walking ones. It took me one walk to get used to them. Now I even wear them when I'm cycling. I love them. I feel as though they are shaping me up all over. :))

Back