Skinny jeans? Hello again :-D

Bitsy

Don't ya just LOVE the feeling of fitting into the had-gotten-too-tight jeans?
:character00238:

Yes!!!!! It was (almost) better than sex:D

:8855: hilarious Sandra!

On that note - god love the first fella to come along when I get my new slim bod hahaaaa :love:

:8855: hilarious Sandra!

On that note - god love the first fella to come along when I get my new slim bod hahaaaa :love:

Mmmmm my OH, of 20 years, is pretty impressed I have to say! Particularly as I've got a s****y new hip so now anything's possible:D

Can't wait for that feeling - I tried on two new pairs I've got waiting for me in my wardrobe but not there yet. Think I've got to do about another stone. The great thing about LT though is that that could be in as little as 3 weeks! What joy!!!! As for sex, forgotten what that is. What is that again?

Life begins at 50 Cate;)

Maybe I'll find out again once I've got to goal. There is NO WAY I would have been able to get naked in front of a new partner while I've been so overweight. I even make myself sick. Do you really have a 27" waist? I am so jealous.

Maybe I'll find out again once I've got to goal. There is NO WAY I would have been able to get naked in front of a new partner while I've been so overweight. I even make myself sick. Do you really have a 27" waist? I am so jealous.

Cate, i hated myself so much that I wouldn't get naked in front of my partner of nearly 20 years....I swear I used to wear a big white cotton nightie (after having always slept naked in the past) and used the excuse that it was cos of my hot flushes! Now? well that's a different story!

Yup, got the waist back....here it is,

Ps Said night is posted on my profile, sexy? not! That was last September, this photo is from last week.

Attachments

• 26012011495.jpg
    26012011495.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 128
Loving the nightie, love the waist even more! We're the same height, so seeing you now gives me hope that that's what I can look like again in a few months. My waist was 44" when I started this 10 days ago and have already lost 2" off it.

Thx Cate. I think that I should make dusters from the nightie...Paul did make the odd remark about it, he prefers skin apparently:D

Switswoo sandra, you look fab! Not staring at your boobies of course! ;) x

Thx babe....not too much to stare at though! I find it hard to believe that this trousers used to fit!

WOWZERS Sandra! did you do loads of exercise during your weight loss? you look amazing! that tummy/washboard!!!!!!

Ps you are an inspiration - I can't wait for my bedroom confidence post LT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee thx guys.....I posted a couple of piccies to my maintenance diary but didn't think to put them on here vow it's sort of like rubbing your faces in it when you've still got a ways to go.......

But, if your interested, that's what losing a total of 3 1/2 stone looks like ....and most of you are only half my age so I'm sure that you'll look an awful lot better than I do....I've not actually seen the photo any bigger than on my iPad, I took it on my phone, must have a look on the ordinary computer.

Thx again, you've made my day:D

Ps I've always done a lot of exercise but it's been hard the last couple of years cos I needed a new hip....all fixed now though!

Cate, i hated myself so much that I wouldn't get naked in front of my partner of nearly 20 years....I swear I used to wear a big white cotton nightie (after having always slept naked in the past) and used the excuse that it was cos of my hot flushes! Now? well that's a different story!

Yup, got the waist back....here it is,

Ps Said night is posted on my profile, sexy? not! That was last September, this photo is from last week.

:eek: Well look at you! :eek: You look amazing!

Gee thx guys.....I posted a couple of piccies to my maintenance diary but didn't think to put them on here vow it's sort of like rubbing your faces in it when you've still got a ways to go.......

But, if your interested, that's what losing a total of 3 1/2 stone looks like ....and most of you are only half my age so I'm sure that you'll look an awful lot better than I do....I've not actually seen the photo any bigger than on my iPad, I took it on my phone, must have a look on the ordinary computer.

Thx again, you've made my day:D

Ps I've always done a lot of exercise but it's been hard the last couple of years cos I needed a new hip....all fixed now though!

3 1/2 stone? And you now look like that. Eeee, ive got 6 stone to shift but I cant wait if i'll have a stomach like yours! Totally, just brilliant :D Well done x

Fizzy you're still in your teens, I think, and I was 50 last August, so believe me you're going to look a darned sight better than saggy old me! Incidentally, your target weight is very low and I know that girls these days all want to be size 6, but there's no way that you need to lose 6 stone.......I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 11st 1lb and I'm quite slim! Your target weight is gonna make you seriously skinny.......I'm sure that you will look fab long before you think that you will.....trust me;)

Fizzy, as another oldie, I agree with Sandra. You're an inch taller then the two of us so I'm sure that you'll look absolutely fabulous at 11st but super slim at 10st. Don't put too much pressure on yourself hon. Hope that's not coming across as patronising. Your weight is ultimately your own business. x

Fizzy, I think what we're trying to say is you don't really need to lose 6 stones, more like about 4! There! That's much more achievable isn't it? And you'll be there in a matter of months x

Ps how did you get on with the tv people? Can we look forward to seeing you on our plasmas?!:D

Back