Skinny Lizzie Sausages

They're 1 syn each! :)

Ooh i just spied these reduced in Morrisons today and thought i'd try some! Hope they are as nice as you say lol! x

I've only seent them in Morrisons - we have an Asda and a Sainsburys and i cannot find them in there! x

I think you can only get them in Morrisons, we have some in the freezer from last time we saw them reduced. Might use them this weekend for breakfast as we have friends over.....or should I go with plain old Morrisons eat smart with us having people over :p lol

My old consultant used to rage about them and said they tasted just like Pork Sausages, BUT everytime i went into our Morrisons there weren't any! x

Well i really enjoyed them and i'm really picky about meat quality as it is (all the meat i buy is from our local butcher, and is usually in the fields around us lol!) BUT i cannot be guranteed about the syn value of his sausages - and these were great! I ahd them SW Brekkie style yummy! x

I think you can only get them in Morrisons, we have some in the freezer from last time we saw them reduced. Might use them this weekend for breakfast as we have friends over.....or should I go with plain old Morrisons eat smart with us having people over :p lol

how many syns do morrisons eat smart have? :) xx

I tried these last night and put 3 on my plate but ended up only eating 1.5. I'm not a great fan of sausage but they were quite nice .. my OH was quite impressed. the half sausage went to the dog so can snack the other today. would buy them again if I see them in morrisons.

I know this thread is a couple of months old but I tried these sausages for the first time this week and they are amazing! I feel like I'm eating something really naughty theyve got that salty meaty flavour....mmmm!! Definitely try them if you haven't already xx

Back