Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Hi everybody,

Mondays quiz - 7/10
Tuesdays quiz - 5/10
Wednesdays quiz - 5/10

I didn't do Monday or Tuesdays exercise but did todays, Phil you are doing a great job keep it up, will try and think of a few ideas for more exercises.

Welcome to the group Lozbo and good luck with your weight loss, and good look to all the girls doing the CC diet and congratulations to all the people with weight losses this week and congratulations to Phil for losing 5 stone,

size 102, don't lose heart with the ww diet, it happened to me twice on the ww diet when I put up a lb, I never went over my points and did plenty of exercies, and I didnt give up I made sure I drank more water and didn't eat bread too much, I find the weeks I eat bread everyday it slows down my weight loss, so now I only eat bread every second day, and this does help me.

Hi everybody,

Mondays quiz - 7/10
Tuesdays quiz - 5/10
Wednesdays quiz - 5/10

I didn't do Monday or Tuesdays exercise but did todays, Phil you are doing a great job keep it up, will try and think of a few ideas for more exercises.

Welcome to the group Lozbo and good luck with your weight loss, and good look to all the girls doing the CC diet and congratulations to all the people with weight losses this week and congratulations to Phil for losing 5 stone,

size 102, don't lose heart with the ww diet, it happened to me twice on the ww diet when I put up a lb, I never went over my points and did plenty of exercies, and I didnt give up I made sure I drank more water and didn't eat bread too much, I find the weeks I eat bread everyday it slows down my weight loss, so now I only eat bread every second day, and this does help me.

thank you xxx and any help would be great xxxxx

Thursday

10 x press ups
20x lunges
Run up and down the stairs 6 times
Remember to just do what you can and don’t over-do it and hurt yourself

Good morning my lovelies - hope you all have a fab day :)

[SIZE=+1]You scored: 8 / 10
You scored 120 points.
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10

[/SIZE]

Morning, hope everyone's having a good day so far! xx

You scored: 8 / 10
You scored 120 points.

You scored 120 points.

You scored 120 points.

getting better lol makes a change

evening all sorry i have been awol the last couple of says, so busy at work. Well done everyone on the losses, you are all doing
great:)

Hi Lozbo and welcome:)

Well i did the quiz, here's my results

[SIZE=+1]You scored: 8 / 10
You scored 120 points.
[/SIZE]

Hi everybody,

finished Thursdays quiz and got

You scored 120 points.

I am getting better at the quizs, got weighed tonight and lost another 1 and a half pounds. Phil did the exercises today. I will try and think of some new exercises over the weekend and get back to you, Phil liked your top ten healthy food choices.

Woman in the class tonight were all talking about Tesco light choice Caesar salad dressing that has zero points in it, was wondering did anybody try this before i bought it and what did you think of it ?

Excellent losses ladies - The team is doing so well :)

[SIZE=+1]You scored: 3 / 10
You scored 45 points.
The average score for this quiz: 5 / 10

I did rubbish!!! Do I get a prize if its the crappest in the team....? ;)
[/SIZE]

Morning Team

Little late posting from my Wed WI - STS this week :( bit dissapointed.

Still on bandwagon though, its not like i ever feel like falling off though, its stange, the points slightly becoming a habbit/way of eating now.... which i guess is good, normally when ive been dissapointed, i throw in the towel for the rest of the week! lol..

Amber

You scored: 2 / 10
You scored 30 points.
The average score for this quiz: 5 / 10

well did well there sorry didnt post work out , been so busy xxx

Friday
10 x bend down to your toes then reach to the side
Grab 2 tins of baked beans and do 20 bicep curls

Saturday

Nice and easy for the weekend – put your 3 favourite songs on and dance about your house.

Back