Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Ah but I'm 14st 13.5 so when I lose 4 more stone I will be on 17, that's why I'm building my fitness level up so I can do extra exercise to get AP
CC is great I just found it time comsuing with 3 kids and I know ww well.
You'll do great don't forget you won't be eating anymore with CC than points as a point has a calorie value.... Xx

Captain Kals enters

Blooming hell Phill those Ski jumps were flipping murder my lad haha!!
anyway i'm all done and dusted on todays exercises go me!!!

How is the team this morning ?

Well done Jacqui very pleased for you super loss.

Right my beautys todays trivia

Tuesday Trivia

You scored: 5 / 10
You scored 75 points.
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10

i am pants at this

LOL me too Phill!!!
[SIZE=+1]You scored: 5 / 10
You scored 75 points.
[/SIZE]

You scored: 7 / 10
You scored 105 points.

Spoiler alert! Posted in white, highlight below:

I have never, ever heard of cocktail sauce being made with horseradish? What's that all about?

I've just been placed in this team so thought I would just pop in to say Hi :)
I used to be in a team a while ago but have recently re-started.

Hope everyone's having a nice day!xx

Hello Loz :)

Well *******. I went to the Dr's about my swollen foot and she was less then helpful! Gawd know how I'm supposed to be exercising when I can barely walk! I'll have to start up hopping aerobics :p

Welcome to the team Loz x x

Established, you sound as bad as me! I cant walk very well either, and NO its not from too many beers :) Have you got it strapped up? Ive got one of those tubular stretchy bandage things on mine - so attractive ;) x x

hello team hope everyones ok , a quick favour please , can you let me know if you are enjoying the workouts , and if anyone has any ideas for workouts let me know please , thank you phill

Phill, Ive only been doing part of the workouts as I cant do the jump ones, but youre doing a great job x x

The left - I say foot but its actually the outside of my leg above the ankle - heaven knows whats up with it :(

Did a name get picked then???

Back