Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Hey all congrats on everyone losing and well done all

Reporting another 0.5lbs for me :D

Hey guys! I didn't get to have my usual Boots WI yesterday, I was wearing jeans anyway and to top it off I was absolutely, my Mum said it would probably be frowned on for me to got and get naked in Boots :p

Should I try get weighed at some point during the week or is it best to just leave it till next time now?

Well done on your great loss Phil :D

Update from me! I did end up getting weighed today and I'm a rather happy bunny! I got weighed wearing soaking wet jeans and I'd still lost 2lb :D I'm so happy! Only another 1lb to my first goal :D

-2.5lbs loss for me last night

:))

Roll on my holidays ... one more WI!

Amber

Hi everybody, got weighed on Thursday night and lost half a pound, Phil the difference in the two pictures is great you can really see a difference.

Evening all and a miserable day weather wise. Well i am going back to cc again this week and see how i get on:)

Onedayatatime - well done on the loss:)

amberstone - A great loss for you too well done:)

Hi everyone, WI result Saturday was another 1lb down. Hope everyone had a good weekend! xx

Argh - I keep forgetting to post. I am very naughty team member.

Well - good luck this week everyone. I'm buying losses for everyone. Especially since I've not had a loss for about a year...... :D

Well done thats a great loss :)

Hey hun

Thanks so much, last WI tomorrow and then fly of to Egypt for 2 weeks in case anyone is looking for me :))
Ive not deserted ship.... gawd, not sure how im going to cope on an all inclusive holiday ww points wise!

Any tips, greatly appreciated by all..

Amber

The only tip I can think of really is don't ruin your holiday worrying about what you're eating! Whilst eating just try and pick a healthy option from the menu and don't forget, its OK to have a treat occasionally! The worst that happens, you have a few STS's or put on a little weight, look how well you've done and how much you've lost! You could lose a couple of lbs again easily!

HAVE FUN!

Back