Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Well done team..ur all doing exceptionally well!!

Amber...where is egypt ru going?
I'm going to sharm on 20th aug and cannot wait!!!

xx

:D Hi team we are now on 63 points
sorry i've been a bit lax lately
with keeping up
but congratulations everyone you've done the team proud

Woopsie...just remembered i didnt log it yest....was a gain im afraid!!! Sorry team!!.xx

Hi everybody got weighed on Thursday night and lost another 2 lbs, congratulations on the team for getting 63 points, and i hope everybody has a nice weekend.

evening all, and sorry i have been awol had pc trouble but up and running again:)

well done everyone and keep up the good work:)

well done Team 2, you beat us well and truly.. we racked up 47 points for the month.

Kals can you let me know how many active members you have as i'm racking up many newbies but not a lot are sticking around! x

Well done team...I promise that i will rack up lots of points this month!!!! to make up for my lack of effort last month!!>xx

Good luck all for august..xx

Hey guys sorry I've been crap at updating I had a sts last week and a sts today. I've decided I'm fairly happy with my weight at the moment I'm currently size 12-14 so I've decided to try and maintain for a while and see how that goes :)

Hi everybody, got weighed tonight and lost another 3 lbs, and I am on the diet one year today and have lost a total of 9 stones, I am delighted with myself for doing so well

Back