Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

hi team well done to all that lost and hello to all new in team chunk xx, happy to report a 6lbs loss this week , and i have now lost over 6 stone , dead chuffed yeah

Wow! well done! 6lbs per week is soo impressive! but 6stone :eek: in total is enormous!!! Wooohooo!!

Hey, was told there was space on this team? :) Can I join and add my 5 1/2 pounds wloss this week?!

Welcome to the team and brilliant loss for you as well! am dead yealous! :D:p

Helloo! I've also been told I could join team2 ;) hope this is ok! i have a 2lb loss this week :) xx

Welcome to the team too laughingitoff - if it just would be that easy!! ;)
Well done on your loss too! big bunch of losers we all are :p

I can report a 2lb loss this week, too! woohoo!! :p

:D Welcome to the team
new members its your captain here

TEAM ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Please could all members pm me there weekly loses as well from now on because it saves me time trawling through the posts and I want to make sure I keep count of every point :D it will make it a bit easier for me...

Well done on all the losses so far Team

hi team well done to all that lost and hello to all new in team chunk xx, happy to report a 6lbs loss this week , and i have now lost over 6 stone , dead chuffed yeah
Well done on the 6lbs loss and having lost over 6 stone now...that's fantastic! xx

Hey, was told there was space on this team? :) Can I join and add my 5 1/2 pounds wloss this week?!

Helloo! I've also been told I could join team2 ;) hope this is ok! i have a 2lb loss this week :) xx

Welcome to the team Loopyluc and laughingitoff, and well done on this weeks losses! xx

thankyou Meike! This is great.. I had to stop going to meetings a couple of weeks ago and ive been finding it really difficult, being in the team will really help!

No worries! :D I still have my monthly pass but don't like the way they run the meeting closest to me and I do know the basic rules anyway so I just needed someone to kick my backside to keep me on track - hope I can do it on my own otherwise I can always re-join the meetings :D Let's go girl! :)

:D Welcome to the team
new members its your captain here

TEAM ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Please could all members pm me there weekly loses as well from now on because it saves me time trawling through the posts and I want to make sure I keep count of every point :D it will make it a bit easier for me...

Well done on all the losses so far Team

can't seem to PM probably cos I am new.

Lost 1lb this week :)

Hello everyone, :sign0144:
I've just been told I can join team 2. Think it must be fate because like you Kally I am also a cheeseaholic - in fact everyting I look at your sig I get cravings :eek: lol
I can't PM yet either - I think I read you have to have at least 50 posts before you are allowed.
Do you add my losses from the begining of august or just from when I join the team? You can see them in my sig - my weigh in day is Monday so will keep fingers crossed I can do you all proud after this weekend. :angeldevil:
Congrats to all of you for your losses so far - I look forward to 'meeting' you soon
love sophie x

Thankyou :)

p.s. I hear that WW is going to have some changes soon - do you think they will make all cheese 0pts? :cross:

hey team...

sorry i not been on and posting recently.. we had an unexpected bereavement in the family and took a lot outta me.. i reckon it gonna take a few weeks to get back my mojo for the weightloss so for now i gonna say farewell and hope to be back on the saddle again soon, just need to focus on stuff here at home for now.

well done everyone on the losses so far.. will be thinking of you all.. and good luck team 2!!

kayla

Hi Kayla....it's understandable that you're heads not in the right place...sorry for your loss chick.

But we are all here for ya....it's not just for weightloss...if you feel the need to get anything off your chest just shout and we'll all be here....

Take care chick...xxxx

Hi team (and Welcome to new members)...just reporting another 1lb loss this week...it's coming off slowly but at least it's still coming off!
Hope everyone had a good weekend! xx

Sorry to hear about your bereavement Kayla. Just concentrate on taking care of yourself & your family x

Congrats on your 1lb loss Lozbo - my weigh in is later today so I hope I can make my team proud :)

hello team happy to report a 1lb loss during my week off very happy back on full diet this week , hope everyone has a great week

Well done phil1978 & established88 for your losses - I can also report a loss of 1.6lbs - :party0011: Go Team 2:party0011: (hee hee)

Last edited:
Back