Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Hey guys I know Ive gone AWOL, just to let you know you can remove me from the team list whenever youve got a new captain, Im not reliable enough to post my results everyweek for the team and besides Im not even doing WW anymore, just doing it my own way.

Good luck everyone x x x

2lbs off for me this week , as for the captain thing , thanks but i will have to pass im not on enough to be able to do the job and i think that there are far better people than me to do it xxx

:clap: Congratulations on all the losses :clap:

30/08 Sooshine -0.6lbs -2lbs
31/08 Phil1978 -3lbs -2lbs
01/09 coffeeprincess -3.5lbs
01/09 amberstone -0.5lbs
02/09 laughingitoff -2lbs
06/09 established88 -2lbs

I just thought if we copy and add our names & losses to this list it will make it easier to see who is still on the team & for our new captain :)sign0163:) to keep track of our score :)

01/09 amberstone -0.5lbs
07/09 Loopyluc - 6 1/2 lbs (two weeks!)

Oh, and I know I am only new, but am happy to volunteer to keep a spreadsheet, if people PM me their weekly losses.....

Fantastic loss Loopyluc :woohoo:

Hi Team, sorry I've been AWOL for the last 2 weeks...haven't had a chance to get online. Missed a WI but my result for Saturday was a +2lb (have been on holiday so not really shocked by that...back to 100% now!)xx

Another 2 from me :)

In your face lady in work who told me I looked like I'd put on weight *smug*

Well done established - i seriously cant believe that lady said that - jealousy! :)
Well done on the loss another 2 is an excellent result :)

Amber

:clap: Congratulations on all the losses :clap:

01/09 amberstone -0.5lbs

I just thought if we copy and add our names & losses to this list it will make it easier to see who is still on the team & for our new captain :)sign0163:) to keep track of our score :)

Good idea - why dont we all be captains for the time being :) The more motivators the better there is no 'i' in team but their is a ME :)

Then when someone feels ready to be Captain they can say it :)

Lets focus on keeping up the positivity and the weight loss :)

My WI is tomorrow, feel this week ive STS or even put on (but i only had 0.5lbs loss last week) and ive started to exercise and am sticking to points, but ill wait till the final scales results before complaining! But ive a bad feeling...

Well done on the loss Phil :) Very consistant, whats your secret?

Amber

Hi Team, sorry I've been AWOL for the last 2 weeks...haven't had a chance to get online. Missed a WI but my result for Saturday was a +2lb (have been on holiday so not really shocked by that...back to 100% now!)xx

Welcome back Lozbo :)

+2lbs aint to bad to put up i was 3.5 after my holidays - you will have that down next week - hope you had a fab holiday :)

Amber

Oh, and I know I am only new, but am happy to volunteer to keep a spreadsheet, if people PM me their weekly losses.....

Well done on the loss :)

Also fair play for suggesting :)

WI is tonight - bad feeling, bad... *lil sigh*

Amber

sorry I haven't been on in a while, in the last two weeks I have lost another 5 and a half pounds, and congratulations to all the people who have lost weight.

All, so we can record our teams losses properly, should we start a team two new september thread? so we can see how we are doing? Am happy to add up losses each week (not be captain though! lol)

Looopy

Thanks for the support Amber!
WI for this week is -1lb so I'm making a start on the 2lb gain I had. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! xx

30/08 Sooshine -0.6lbs -2lbs -0.6lbs
31/08 Phil1978 -3lbs -2lbs STS
01/09 coffeeprincess -3.5lbs -0.5lbs -0.5lbs
01/09 amberstone -0.5lbs
04/09 Lozbo +2lbs -1lbs
07/09 Loopyluc - 6.5lbs (two weeks!)
12/09 oneday at a time -5.5lbs (two weeks)

Hey team how is everyone doing this week - well done all of you on your results so far :)

Back