Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

30/08 Sooshine -0.6lbs -2lbs -0.6lbs
31/08 Phil1978 -3lbs -2lbs STS
01/09 coffeeprincess -3.5lbs -0.5lbs -0.5lbs
01/09 amberstone -0.5lbs, STS
02/09 laughingitoff -2lbs
04/09 Lozbo +2lbs -1lbs
06/09 established88 -2lbs, STS
07/09 Loopyluc - 6.5lbs (two weeks!)
12/09 oneday at a time -5.5lbs (two weeks)

Morning everyone - been sick since Saturday *groans* back to work today and a weigh in tonight , need a loss need a loss *chants*..

Welcome back to all those on holidays and well done on STSs on holidays, thats impressive (@Phil and established)

Lozbo and Loopyluc - well dont on the -1lb and -2lbs , keep up the good work ladies :)

Amber

Hello, I'm new to the team but a restarter - went back on Tuesday evening.

I'm a little worried about this week to be honest- it's my birthday on Monday and we're having at least 2 meals out - one of which is sushi so I can be at least relatively healthy. I'm hoping that my body will still recognise that even though I will be indulging for 1 day, I've been healthy the other 6 and won't gain!

Hi all can i come back, i haven't been around for a while i have had so much to do so needless to say i haven't been great foodwise

Hiya Happyhippo

Of course - we are currently captainless, but just getting on with things ourselves :)
You never fail as long as you get up and try again :) so well done on the restart, try think about why you were "not great" food wise if you can figure out the reasons, write them down, then write down possible solutions (ie go to bed early, have an alternative, work up more points by doing exercise etc) if you plan your solutions in advance, perhaps you might tackle the temptation to be 'not great' differently, doesnt mean you cant be 'not great'/, or wont ever again ( you will) just that you will not consider it a restart and instead just have the solution to counter it straight away :) so not really ever a stop and start just a continious journey :)

Now granted, i need to take this advice myself..lol and believe me im not preaching as i cant but it just came to mind when i read your post so i thought id type it anyhow for you or anyone else who reads it :)

TGIF tomorrow :)

Amber

Hello, I'm new to the team but a restarter - went back on Tuesday evening.

I'm a little worried about this week to be honest- it's my birthday on Monday and we're having at least 2 meals out - one of which is sushi so I can be at least relatively healthy. I'm hoping that my body will still recognise that even though I will be indulging for 1 day, I've been healthy the other 6 and won't gain!

Hi mince

Welcome to the team :)

An early happy birthday also, lucky you getting two meals out :)
Im not the biggest fan of suchi (only had it once, but it was M&S's one which was tuna lol.. and i liked it with soy sauce) but otherwise im not to sure ...

Im sure if your good other 6 it wont affect to much :) and either way its one day a year i think you can be excused :) Just enjoy it and back on track straight after :)

Looking forward to seeing how you get on on week 2 weigh in and also on the b-day celebrations.

Amber

Well done everyone on their losses this week! My WI result for Saturday was another 1lb loss, so it's coming off...slowly but surely! xx

hi guys im allocated to team 2 and a ww newbie. i started on sat 18th weighing 11st 1lb so will keep u posted after my wi on sat wish me luck; and good luck to all you guys xx

Good luck Carrie!
I managed to get weighed today, yay to Boots for the quick fixing of the machine Lol

I STS, to be honest I'm pretty OK with that, was a little naughty last week and I'm totally gross, bloaty and womby this week so I'm counting myself a little lucky!

Hi everybody,
congratulations to all the losers, sorry I haven't been on in a while, last week I lost a half a pound, and this week I couldn't go to ww as I hurt my back, so hopefully will be back next week to class, but can't do any exercise so i will see how it the weight lose goes next week.

Hello Team & :welcome2: to new members & restarters.
I am v busy at the mo so only have time for a quick update. Reporting a loss of 1.2lbs for me this week (on Mon!)

30/08 Sooshine -0.6lb -2lbs -0.6lb -1.2lbs
31/08 Phil1978 -3lbs -2lbs STS -2lbs
01/09 coffeeprincess -3.5lbs -0.5lb -0.5lb
01/09 amberstone -0.5lbs, STS
04/09 Lozbo +2lbs -1lb -1lb
06/09 established88 -2lbs, STS, STS
07/09 Loopyluc - 6.5lbs (two weeks!) -2lbs -1lb
-0.5lb

hey i half a pound today which is good considering the week and fri nyt i had lol. roll on next week xx

Hi, hope everyone had a lovely weekend! My WI on Saturday was a STS which I'm quite happy with as had 3 meals out to go to last week! xx

Congrats everyone on their losses. 2lbs off for me this week - yay! :)

30/08 Sooshine -0.6lb -2lbs -0.6lb -1.2lbs, -2lbs
31/08 Phil1978 -3lbs, -2lbs, STS, -2lbs, -4lbs
01/09 coffeeprincess -3.5lbs, -0.5lb, -0.5lb
01/09 amberstone -0.5lbs, STS, -1.5lbs, -2lbs
04/09 Lozbo +2lbs -1lb, -1lb, STS
06/09 established88 -2lbs, STS, STS, +1lb
07/09 Loopyluc - 6.5lbs (two weeks!) -2lbs, -1lb
-0.5lb
25/09 carrie1980 -0.5lb

Back