Slim at heart's weekly WI!!!

Slim at heart

Skinny girls r 4 wimps!!
I didn't even know this place existed until I just posted on someone else's!!

Anyway, here goes;

STDT- 5th Sept 2006
STWT- 285lb (20st, 5lb)
Goal- 166lb (11st, 12lb)
Amount to lose- 119lb (8.5st)
Height- 5ft 8.5in
Diet- Cambridge Diet, sole sourcing from day 1!

Week 1 SS- 12lb:D
Week 2 SS- 7lb:D
Week 3 SS- 3lb (pre TOTM):rolleyes:
Week 4 SS- ?
Week 5 AAM- ?
Week 6 SS- ?
Week 7 SS- ?
Week 8 SS- ?
Week 9 SS- ?
Week 10 AAM (NY)- ?

My first goal is to lose 42lb (3 stone) by 8th Nov when I go to NY with my Mum, as of today I am 25lb down so have 17lb left to lose...

THe sky's the limit!!!:D:D:D

Well done Anna, you have done so well, and you will be way past your 3 stone goal in time for NY. Have never been to NY but plan to go when I am at goal! Can't wait to do all that shopping. Plus it gives me time to save lol.

Keep it up, you are doing so well!

Week 4: -3.5lb!!

STDT- 5th Sept 2006
STWT- 285lb (20st, 5lb)
Goal- 166lb (11st, 12lb)
Height- 5ft 8.5in

Week 1 SS- 12lb:D (273)
Week 2 SS- 7lb:D (266)
Week 3 SS- 3lb (pre TOTM):rolleyes: (263)
Week 4 SS- 3.5lb:eek: (259.5)
Week 5 AAM- ?
Week 6 SS- ?
Week 7 SS- ?
Week 8 SS- ?
Week 9 SS- ?
Week 10 AAM (NY)- ?

Week 5 (AAM) weigh in

STDT- 5th Sept 2006
STWT- 285lb (20st, 5lb)
Goal- 166lb (11st, 12lb)
Height- 5ft 8.5in

Week 5 AAM- 2.5lb:( (257)
Week 6 SS- ?
Week 7 SS- ?
Week 8 SS- ?
Week 9 SS- ?
Week 10 AAM (NY)- ?

Well AAM week was a bit of a disaster for me to be honest, I still haven't learned a thing in the 5 weeks I've been on this diet...
I didn't really eat anything I shouldn't have (except cheese, chicken slices & 3 bars on the last day!!!), I mean no pasta, bread or chocolate or anything but my portion control & control in general was OUT THE WINDOW!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Any weight I lost was at the beginning of the week cos I put it right back on (and more!) at the end!!
Well, I'm back on track from yesterday onwards (& have already lost the gained weight putting me on an even keel!!) & I think the week was valuable to me anyway to re-focus me & give my body a bit of a jump-start!!
14 more lb to loose before 9th November & NYC so here's hoping for the best!!
Will I make my goal of 3 stone off before NY??:confused:
Of course I will, nothing can stop me except myself & that ain't gonna happen!!!:D

Last edited:
Hi Ya
Just to say that your doing really well and your being a real inspiration to me as Im starting on Monday and I am going to keep an eye on other peoples success!!

STDT- 5th Sept 2006
STWT- 285lb (20st, 5lb)
Goal- 166lb (11st, 12lb)
Height- 5ft 8.5in

Week 5 AAM- 2.5lb:( (257)
Week 6 SS- ?
Week 7 SS- ?
Week 8 SS- ?
Week 9 SS- ?
Week 10 AAM (NY)- ?

Well AAM week was a bit of a disaster for me to be honest, I still haven't learned a thing in the 5 weeks I've been on this diet...
I didn't really eat anything I shouldn't have (except cheese, chicken slices & 3 bars on the last day!!!), I mean no pasta, bread or chocolate or anything but my portion control & control in general was OUT THE WINDOW!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Any weight I lost was at the beginning of the week cos I put it right back on (and more!) at the end!!
Well, I'm back on track from yesterday onwards (& have already lost the gained weight putting me on an even keel!!) & I think the week was valuable to me anyway to re-focus me & give my body a bit of a jump-start!!
14 more lb to loose before 9th November & NYC so here's hoping for the best!!
Will I make my goal of 3 stone off before NY??:confused:
Of course I will, nothing can stop me except myself & that ain't gonna happen!!!:D

Hi Anna - well done on your 2.5lbs off on AAM week :D

I think that is a good loss....maybe I'm easily pleased :confused:

hope things are good with you - haven't seen you about much lately.....miss your news :(

take care...

hugs

Hi Anna,

I think your having very good losses, your doing good.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Debz & Mini!

I am of course very happy with the loss though to be honest it was a bigger loss at the beginning of the week & then a gain towards the end, if I am very honest I was 1.5lb UP at my weekly WI but lost it all again after my first day back SSing so decided not to dwell on it as i knew I would lose it again & get back on track quickly!!!

I am much more disgusted with myself over my complete lack of control over portion sizes etc & slipping so quickly back into my old ways of 'if it's there you HAVE to eat it or something terrible will happen'!!!

Luckily I didn't have any carbs or anything, BUT I still did manage to kick myself out of Ketosis but luckily it was so much easier getting back in after a day or so of just feeling a bit hungrier than usual!!

Well I'm back on track now & have only 13lb left to lose before 8th November which I should manage no problem & hit my first goal!!
Would be great to lose e bit more of course to give myself a bit of lee-way for any potential damage in NYC!!

How are you both doing?
Debz- you are doing so well, always positive & encouraging!!
Mini- What can I say? Without you & this site I would probably be 2 stone fatter than I was 6 weeks ago instead of 2 stone lighter!!

Anna XXX

STDT- 5th Sept 2006
STWT- 285lb (20st, 5lb)
Goal- 166lb (11st, 12lb)
Height- 5ft 8.5in

Week 1 SS- 12lb:D:D:D(273)
Week 2 SS- 7lb:D:D (266)
Week 3 SS- 3lb :)(pre TOTM) (263)
Week 4 SS- 3.5lb:) (259.5)
Week 5 AAM- 2.5lb:rolleyes: (257)
Week 6 SS- 3lb :) (254)
Week 7 SS- ?
Week 8 SS- ?
Week 9 SS- ?
Week 10 AAM (NY)- ?

Another 11lb to lose before NY in 3 weeks...I'm averaging around 3 a week so don't know how I'm going to pull this off....

Back