Slim for may! New challenge! Please join!?

Can I join too please - how many weeks are talking about so I can decide my goal - is to the end of May?

Yes Hun it's till your last weigh in day in may :) so ruffly 9-10 weeks xx

Ok yes ill be counting tomorrow, I have 11 weigh ins so in hopeful ill lose abit more than 10 lbs but in going to be realistic and I will count tomorrow too. Thanks and good luck everyone x

Ok - I'll aim high for 14 pounds so. My meeting is on a Tuesday so ill weighin then.

Gibb1992- 14lb
Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb

Good luck everyone! I'm going away on the 6th of may! 7 weeks! So going to try for 2lb a week to get a stone off before I go away! (Wishful thinking haha!) if not 14lb by the end of may I'd be over the moon about! :) xx

I'm in! My WI's on a Monday so I'll pledge 9lbs

Linzmain- 14lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs

I think I might need that luck. I have a very busy few weeks ahead with birthdays etc so it will be hard to stay strong.
I'm heading for a birthday dinner in a restaurant tomorrow and I'm panicking - it's an Indian and I just can't figure out how I can find a healthy option there - the poppadums alone are 4 pp each!!!

I'm in! My WI's on a Monday so I'll pledge 9lbs

Linzmain- 14lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs

Hi welcome! And good luck!! :) xxx

I think I might need that luck. I have a very busy few weeks ahead with birthdays etc so it will be hard to stay strong.
I'm heading for a birthday dinner in a restaurant tomorrow and I'm panicking - it's an Indian and I just can't figure out how I can find a healthy option there - the poppadums alone are 4 pp each!!!

I'm sure you'll do it Hun! Oo dear I always find it hard when I've got lots coming up! As for the Indian I haven't got a clue :/ I'm rubbish with eating out I tend to just use all my 49weeklies every time I eat out lol! Xxx

Just thought I'd share these with you all!

There lovely and only 3pp per one! Makes a change from bread with a sandwich and lower points too :) xxx

Attachments

• image-3554427710.jpg
    image-3554427710.jpg
    551.8 KB · Views: 71
Hi could I join please? I would like 8lb (as due on holiday for 1 week so will be a + that week). I WI on Thursdays so would it start today? Sorry all new to this as this is my 1st wk on WW (but done SW up til last week) so no big loss this week for me...........

Just thought I'd share these with you all!

There lovely and only 3pp per one! Makes a change from bread with a sandwich and lower points too :) xxx

Lower than pitta bread too. Gonna give them a go I think

Lower than pitta bread too. Gonna give them a go I think

They are really nice! I put a bit of Philly on them and have it as fake garlic bread :) I've upload a pic of what I did with them tonight :) xx

Attachments

• image-2276800297.jpg
    image-2276800297.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 67
Yum - your dinner looks fab. I'm all over the place today and had to go to the gym straight from work. I have a MS count on us spinach and ricotta cannelloni in the oven for 9pp and I am starving looking at you'd food.

Yum - your dinner looks fab. I'm all over the place today and had to go to the gym straight from work. I have a MS count on us spinach and ricotta cannelloni in the oven for 9pp and I am starving looking at you'd food.

Was the m and s one nice? I normally have tesconlight light choices if I'm busy but finding them a bit boring now?
Aww thanks Hun it was really yummy! And only 12pp so not to bad either! Think I may have it again tomorrow haha! Xxx

Linzmain- 14lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb

"]Linzmain- 14lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb
Jaffacat- 8lb

Hi there, great idea I need a bit of motivation ! Pop me down for 14lbs please :)

Back