Slim for may! New challenge! Please join!?

Ms spinach and ricotta cannelloni is delish. I try not to eat it too often though as it is a great thing to have in the freezer for when you are not organised. And it really fills you for 9pp.

I'm stressed about the Indian tonight - don't know if I will be strong enough to resist all the trimmings. Going to go to the gym beforehand to try and undo some of the damage.

]"]Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb

]Linzmain- 14lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb
Angel64- 14lb

Ms spinach and ricotta cannelloni is delish. I try not to eat it too often though as it is a great thing to have in the freezer for when you are not organised. And it really fills you for 9pp.

I'm stressed about the Indian tonight - don't know if I will be strong enough to resist all the trimmings. Going to go to the gym beforehand to try and undo some of the damage.

Oo I might have to try that then!
That's what I find hard trying to resist the trimmings! Good luck and let us know what you decided to have :) enjoy your night out xx

Hi I've just rejoined ww starting today. Can someone put me down for 10 lbs. thanks

]Linzmain- 14lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb
Angel64- 14lb
Nadyia- 10lb

Weigh in in an hour but not feeling positive so I hope I have lost but I'm not sure :/ x

Good luck Hun!!! Let us all know how u get on! If u haven't lost don't be down just pick yourself up again for next week! Xx

Weigh in in an hour but not feeling positive so I hope I have lost but I'm not sure :/ x

Good luck. :).

I don't think il have lost 2moro either :(

Xx

Hey guys.

I had my WI last night and I was up a lb. Not surprised after the weekend. I'm going to start counting from next week's WI. I am going on holidays in July so would love as much weight off as possible by then.

Hey guys.

I had my WI last night and I was up a lb. Not surprised after the weekend. I'm going to start counting from next week's WI. I am going on holidays in July so would love as much weight off as possible by then.

This weeks a new week Hun!
We can all do this! We all have our up and down weeks onwards and upwards :) xxx

Oo dear anyone Eles woke up to snow this morning ? Where spring got to :( x

Oo dear anyone Eles woke up to snow this morning ? Where spring got to :( x

We have had snow for the last week :( I was snowed in at beginning of week! Lol

Xx

I wi this morning but it was a disaster I put on 4lbs. I was unwell the week before so hadnt been eating or drinking and lost 3 so I assume its because I started eating again :(. Will do better this week I'm going to plan all my meals.

Xx

I wi this morning but it was a disaster I put on 4lbs. I was unwell the week before so hadnt been eating or drinking and lost 3 so I assume its because I started eating again :(. Will do better this week I'm going to plan all my meals.

Xx

Yeah sounds sounds like your body was holding onto food as you didn't eat the week before! In sure it will come off and more this week Hun? Xxx

"]]Linzmain- 14lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb- 3lb gone 9to go :)
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb