Slim for may! New challenge! Please join!?

Yeah sounds sounds like your body was holding onto food as you didn't eat the week before! In sure it will come off and more this week Hun? Xxx

I hope so. Just about to plan my menu for this week :)

Xx

Hi can I join? I weigh in on a Thursday I have been doing ww for 2 weeks now since moving on from vlcd, I'd like to go for 15lbs please if some one could add me?
Thanks and good luck every one xx

Oo anything yummy? I always get stuck for dinner times :/ xx

Just chicken or beef with veg. It's lunches and breakfasts I struggle with. I'm not very inventive lol.

Xx

I Know you didn't ask me but I'll be having:

Spinach and paneer curry
Stuffed peppers
Tacos
Breaded hake and boiled new potatoes
Prawn stirfry with pak choi noodles
Cod in a tomato and thyme sauce with polenta.

Apart from the breaded hake (which is from a packet) you can make low points versions of all of these from the web. :)

I Know you didn't ask me but I'll be having:

Spinach and paneer curry
Stuffed peppers
Tacos
Breaded hake and boiled new potatoes
Prawn stirfry with pak choi noodles
Cod in a tomato and thyme sauce with polenta.

Apart from the breaded hake (which is from a packet) you can make low points versions of all of these from the web. :)

Those sound yummy :).

Wish I had the patience to cool lol.

Xx

"]]Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
Xclaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb- 3lb gone 9to go :)
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb
Angel64- 14lb
Nadiya- 10lb
Mrs.c.t- 15lb

Hi can I join? I weigh in on a Thursday I have been doing ww for 2 weeks now since moving on from vlcd, I'd like to go for 15lbs please if some one could add me?
Thanks and good luck every one xx

Added you Hun xx

Those sound yummy :).

Wish I had the patience to cool lol.

Xx

Wow dose sound yummy!!
I'm a rush cook have no longer then 20-30 mins to cook dinner :/ any ideas threw them at me lol!

I normally have poached eggs on toast for dinner and lunch maybe tuna wrap or tuna salad or if I'm feeling lazy a ww ready meal xx

Wow dose sound yummy!!
I'm a rush cook have no longer then 20-30 mins to cook dinner :/ any ideas threw them at me lol!

I normally have poached eggs on toast for dinner and lunch maybe tuna wrap or tuna salad or if I'm feeling lazy a ww ready meal xx

I'm the same. I don't get in from work til 6.30 so it's something quick and easy I have lol.

Been shopping today and bought those warburtons thins instead of bread for sandwiches :).

I'm off a thurs and fri so might get inventive lol.

Xx

Hm, I reckon I could just manage to make the spinach curry and the stir fry easily in under 30 minutes, the tacos maybe 40 . It's just experience I suppose.
Stir fries are the ultimate in fast food and a brilliant way of getting loads of veg in you.

I also struggle with lunches and breakfasts tho. I'm never inspired, and always have the same foods. And I'm not even a week in!

Thank you xx

I'm the same. I don't get in from work til 6.30 so it's something quick and easy I have lol.

Been shopping today and bought those warburtons thins instead of bread for sandwiches :).

I'm off a thurs and fri so might get inventive lol.

Xx

The thins are yummy and good on points to I normally have one filled with tuna for lunch now :) and I get less bloated then what I did with bread xx

Hm, I reckon I could just manage to make the spinach curry and the stir fry easily in under 30 minutes, the tacos maybe 40 . It's just experience I suppose.
Stir fries are the ultimate in fast food and a brilliant way of getting loads of veg in you.

I also struggle with lunches and breakfasts tho. I'm never inspired, and always have the same foods. And I'm not even a week in!

Oo I forgot about stir frys! I'm going to make one tomorrow instead of Sunday lunch I think :) xx

Oh I like stir fries yummmm.

I'm gonna have the oat so simple porridge pots for breakfast with a home made smoothie :).

Xx

Wow lots of activity on this thread - so glad that we have lots of people on this challenge.

I went for my Indian and was brilliant with the food - resisted the poppadums, had a quarter of a starter ( chicken tikka) and decided on veg dishes with plain naan ( no rice ) for main course and no desert. But them I undid it all be spending 28 pp on alcohol - beer and mojitos.

It was very enjoyable but kicking myself today. Still within my weeklies but no wiggle room left for the rest of the week.

Well done to those who lost weight this week and for those who put on - at least you weighed in - facing up to the reality is the most important thing.

Wow lots of activity on this thread - so glad that we have lots of people on this challenge.

I went for my Indian and was brilliant with the food - resisted the poppadums, had a quarter of a starter ( chicken tikka) and decided on veg dishes with plain naan ( no rice ) for main course and no desert. But them I undid it all be spending 28 pp on alcohol - beer and mojitos.

It was very enjoyable but kicking myself today. Still within my weeklies but no wiggle room left for the rest of the week.

Well done to those who lost weight this week and for those who put on - at least you weighed in - facing up to the reality is the most important thing.

Wow well done you!!!! No pops or rice! Your a lot better then me! And still within your weeklies massive well done! Done kick yourself Hun you could have done a whole lot worse lets me honest you should be proud that you resisted temptation! Xx

Oh I like stir fries yummmm.

I'm gonna have the oat so simple porridge pots for breakfast with a home made smoothie :).

Xx

Oo how many points are the porridge pots of u know off the top of your head? Thinking it may keep be full all the way till lunch? Xxx

Back