Slim for may! New challenge! Please join!?

Wow - 9 lbs gone that's amazing!

It's not my weigh-in day until tomorrow but I had a sneaky peak on the scales today and I am up a pound. I'm so upset - I have been brilliant on my food - weighing everything, pointing everything, eating my points and using the majority but not all my weeklies - and running 5k every second day. I've done WW before and lost 2.5 stone so I know how to do it - I just don't know what's going on with my body. And I don't believe I'm losing inches either. Sorry for the rant - I'm just trying so hard and not seeing great results.

Don't feel upset Hun! The scales can go up and down 2lb all depends on the time of the day what you have just eaten of u need a loo and so on! Weight until tomorrow Hun when you weigh at you normal time and hopefully the scales would have moved in the right direction xx

Good morning and happy Monday chicks!
Brilliant first weigh for me with an unbelievable 9lb off! I'm going to smash my May target :)

Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb - 9lb gone, 9lb to go
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
xClaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb- 3lb gone 9to go
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb
Angel64- 14lb
Nadiya- 10lb
Mrs.c.t- 15lb
Gemma2013 -12lb
Gibb1992- 14lb- 1lb gone 13to go
Lynns3cookies- 12lb

Well done Hun!! It's a loss like that that makes you so motovatited for the coming week! Keep up the great work and you will at you may target in no time! Xxx

Well done on all the loses :D

Im back on it 100% today. We can do this :)

xx

Good luck Hun! I really need to get back on it not been able to get my head into gear for the past few days! :( xxx

Don't feel upset Hun! The scales can go up and down 2lb all depends on the time of the day what you have just eaten of u need a loo and so on! Weight until tomorrow Hun when you weigh at you normal time and hopefully the scales would have moved in the right direction xx

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. I'm not very hopeful but its not over until 1pm tomorrow when I have my class.
Just went Easter egg shopping on my lunchbreak and it was toture - knowing that I'll have to watch everyone munching on them.

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. I'm not very hopeful but its not over until 1pm tomorrow when I have my class.
Just went Easter egg shopping on my lunchbreak and it was toture - knowing that I'll have to watch everyone munching on them.

Good luck tomorrow Hun! Let us know how you get on! Oo don't I'm dreading Easter! May have to treat myself to a cream egg though :p xxx

I've bought myself a decent sized bar of good quality chocolate for the bank holiday weekend. I don;t think I can quite sit there with nothing while my family scoff their easter eggs, but I want something that feels like a proper treat. Lets hope I don't do it all in one sitting :)
I think you should treat yourself to something, even if it's one of those treat sized malteser bunnies :)

I've bought myself a decent sized bar of good quality chocolate for the bank holiday weekend. I don;t think I can quite sit there with nothing while my family scoff their easter eggs, but I want something that feels like a proper treat. Lets hope I don't do it all in one sitting :)
I think you should treat yourself to something, even if it's one of those treat sized malteser bunnies :)

Oo good idea! Enjoy it Hun! I love love love the malteser bunnies!! Anyone know the point value of them? Xx

Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18
EabhaDuff - 12lbs
xClaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb
Angel64- 14lb
Nadiya- 10lb
Mrs.c.t- 15lb
Gemma2013 -12lb

My username has been changed so I'm just updating the list with my new name :)

Malteser BUnny - 4 points. You could have a bloody lot of meringue for that!

Hey, I just read your blog - its really good. I hope that writing it encourages you to keep going. You've had a fantastic start and it looks like you are in the right frame of mind to see it through!

Hey, I just read your blog - its really good. I hope that writing it encourages you to keep going. You've had a fantastic start and it looks like you are in the right frame of mind to see it through!

Thank you, thats very kind. I'm writing it to try and keep myself 'honest', although also I suppose to show people that it is possible to have very nice dinners on a diet - even if nobody ever follows a recipe of mine. I am very moticated at the moment!

Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb - 9lb gone, 9lb to go
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
xClaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb
Angel64- 14lb
Nadiya- 10lb
Mrs.c.t- 15lb
Gemma2013 -12lb
Gibb1992- 14lb- 1lb gone 13to go
Lynns3cookies- 12lb
Tracy36-14lb

Be careful two are 9 points!

Oo no that's really not fair!
I'm getting confused say I eat one at lunch time for 4pp
Then have another in the evening would it be 9pp or 8pp?
Think I'm just confusing myself lol xx

I've done abysmally the past few days. Really need to get back on track. Scared to weigh myself!

Back