Slim for may! New challenge! Please join!?

I WI in tomorrow! I've been so good all week but I feel really bloated and heavy for some reason! Kinda scared now haha well done everyone :) x

I WI in tomorrow! I've been so good all week but I feel really bloated and heavy for some reason! Kinda scared now haha well done everyone :) x
Good luck!

Can I join in?

I weigh in on a Tuesday - does todays loss of 3.5 count?

I'd like to lose 10lb before the end of May

Many thanks

Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb - 9lb gone, 9lb to go
Upthe Duff - 12lbs
xClaire84x- 18lb
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10lbs
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb- 3lb gone 9to go
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb
Angel64- 14lb
Nadiya- 10lb
Mrs.c.t- 15lb
Gemma2013 -12lb
Gibb1992- 14lb- 1lb gone 13to go
Lynns3cookies- 12lb
Tracy36-14lb
Justjudith -10lbs 3.5 gone 6.5 to go

Can I join in?

I weigh in on a Tuesday - does todays loss of 3.5 count?

I'd like to lose 10lb before the end of May

Many thanks

Added you :)

Well done on your loss.

xx

At work waiting for my lunchtime weigh-in. It is torture as I'm preparing myself for bad news. I'm trying to convince myself that by keeping going with the tracking and the exercise that eventually it will start showing on the scales. On previous ww attempts ( before and after my first baby), I would have gotten a silver seven by my third weigh-in. Now I'm just hoping that the scales doesn't show a gain this week.

Stayed the same this week. I expected as much but it still makes me feel sad considering the amount of effort I'm putting into the plan and my exercise.

At work waiting for my lunchtime weigh-in. It is torture as I'm preparing myself for bad news. I'm trying to convince myself that by keeping going with the tracking and the exercise that eventually it will start showing on the scales. On previous ww attempts ( before and after my first baby), I would have gotten a silver seven by my third weigh-in. Now I'm just hoping that the scales doesn't show a gain this week.

Good luck. Think positive :)

xx

I am loving these Warburtons thin things yummmm

xx

I did wonder, when I saw that post on running, that you made :( I know it's rubbish to stall but keep on ploughing on. You will get there! (and you'll be really fit)!

Stayed the same this week. I expected as much but it still makes me feel sad considering the amount of effort I'm putting into the plan and my exercise.

Atleast its not a gain :). Iv seen a lot of people say that when they up their exercise they stop losing which seems strange. It will come off next week :)

xx

Just added this to motivate myself! How different your face can look in a short space of time first photo is Christmas time last was yesterday! So about 11weeks difference xxx

Attachments

• image-2387810355.jpg
    image-2387810355.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 37
Thanks guys. Am trying to be positive - at least it wasn't a gain!!!
Gibb - that is a great difference - you can really see it. Maybe ill do something like that to keep me on the straight and narrow!

I find that if I stop looking at how far I've got to go and start looking how far I've already come it makes each day easier and makes me keep on track :) do this today as a new start for me tomorrow as been of plan for a few days but need to realise that changes anit gonna happen over night but I will get there in the end everyone has there ups and down there good days and bad days or weeks in my case but we WILL all get there tiny steps forward are better then no steps forward as long as we're trying then we will yeah ours goals one day!

Hope you all have a fab week!! And if you go off plan just pick yourself up dust your self down and move on from it :)
Good luck for weigh in day all! Xxx

WI went well down 1.5! Not bad considering I weighed in at a different time (after breakfast and lunch not normally before breakfast) :)

WI went well down 1.5! Not bad considering I weighed in at a different time (after breakfast and lunch not normally before breakfast) :)

Well done on your loss....

and weighed at a different time as well.....

Just think what you can do this week coming

Make it fun!

Judith

Well done :)

xx

Back