Slim for may! New challenge! Please join!?

Did you enjoy yourself?

You can start over any time

How can we help in picking yourself up and dusting you down?

What dvd's are you going to exercise to?

Thanks for your support. I did and I didn't enjoy myself. I enjoyed myself today as it was a nice relaxing day with my family but Friday and Saturday were just pointless and I feel guilty about those days. I know myself what I need to do, exercise and eat properly from tomorrow. I am going to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVDs tonight. I am feeling energised at the moment so may as well put it to good use! I think tomorrow I might try a 500 calorie day (based on the 5:2 diet) more so because I don't think I can eat anymore food so it will be nice to try something different.

Hope you had a nice day :)

First weigh in today and I lost 6 pounds!! 23 to get to target....

Fantastic!

Oops, wasn't ready to reply to that:
Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb - 9lb gone, 9lb to go
EabhaDuff - 12lbs - 1lb gone, 11lbs to go
xClaire84x- 18lb - 2lbs gone 16lbs to go

miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10.5lbs (5.5 off 5lb to go)
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb- 3lb gone 9to go
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb
Angel64- 14lb
Nadiya- 10lb
Mrs.c.t- 15lb -2.5lb gone 12.5 to go
Gemma2013 -12lb - 2lbs gone 10lbs to go
Gibb1992- 14lb- 1lb gone 13to go
Lynns3cookies- 12lb

Tracy36-14lb -6lb gone 7 to go.
Justjudith -10lbs 3.5 gone 6.5 to go
Melanielouise -14lb

xxrebeccaxx - 8lb
Allure_ - 13lb
Zi-ann -12lb

I should go and weigh myself now, but I feel heavy this morning, worried no loss this week :-/

Last edited:
Oh well.. apparantly 'feeling heavy' is no indication of performance on scales. Thank god! 3lb off for me.

This week, I'm going to try 3 things:
* Up my water to make 8 glasses a day
* try and do 30 activity points
* no more than 25 Propoints on alcohol.

Oops, wasn't ready to reply to that:
Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb - 12lb gone, 6lb to go
EabhaDuff - 12lbs - 1lb gone, 11lbs to go
xClaire84x- 18lb - 2lbs gone 16lbs to go

miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10.5lbs (5.5 off 5lb to go)
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb- 3lb gone 9to go
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb
Angel64- 14lb
Nadiya- 10lb
Mrs.c.t- 15lb -2.5lb gone 12.5 to go
Gemma2013 -12lb - 2lbs gone 10lbs to go
Gibb1992- 14lb- 1lb gone 13to go
Lynns3cookies- 12lb

Tracy36-14lb -6lb gone 7 to go.
Justjudith -10lbs 3.5 gone 6.5 to go
Melanielouise -14lb

xxrebeccaxx - 8lb
Allure_ - 13lb
Zi-ann -12lb

Good luck everyone else!

Well done on all the loses :).

I'm not doing so good lol takeaways chocolate eggs :( lol. I'm gonna finish the egg I have here today and back on it from 2moro :).

Xx

Oh well.. apparantly 'feeling heavy' is no indication of performance on scales. Thank god! 3lb off for me.

This week, I'm going to try 3 things:
* Up my water to make 8 glasses a day
* try and do 30 activity points
* no more than 25 Propoints on alcohol.

Well done you... and Easter to contend with as well....

How are you planning on getting your activity points? I only ask as I'm nosey and looking for inspiration !

Good luck with the booze

Judith

Well done you... and Easter to contend with as well....

How are you planning on getting your activity points? I only ask as I'm nosey and looking for inspiration !

Good luck with the booze

Judith

I got 7 activity points yesterday and that was walking 2 and a quarter miles :).

Xx

Well, if I take my pup out for 2 brisk walks a day - and he needs them - rather than a leisurely stroll, I can make 6 points. Which is enough in itself to get to 30, obviously, but I might try and do a couple of workout DVDs as welll.. but I'm trying not to promise myself that because I REALLY really do not want to!

It must have something to do with BMI the rate you get activity points - either that or I'm not calculating right on the site. 50 mins of moderate activity lands me with about 4 points.... I reckon on 1 mile = 20 mins and thats the points they give me.... I know every little helps but...

Off to walk the dog.... its a bank holiday and the sun is shnning.... who needs an excuse?

Hi everyone, I was down 1.5 lbs last Tuesday I thought I posted from my iPhone Tuesday but I must not have went up!!

OK.... I've lost the list of who is doing what.....

OK .... I've just lost it! :)

Weighed in today - two pounds off.... making me 5.5lb off and 4.5 to go

Hi everyone! I seem to be a bit late on the uptake of this challenge but can I be included please? I weigh in on a Thursday and would LOVE to lose 18lbs by the end of May but I think that's probably reaching a little high! So can you put me down as wanting to lose 14lbs (think that's a bit more realistic and I would still be chuffed with that!). I am including my weigh in this week in the overall total so if I lose 1½lbs this week I'll be on target - fingers crossed!

Thank you! :eek:)

Back