Slim for may! New challenge! Please join!?

Claire and kayleigh - the most important thing is that you are still weighing in and admitting it - it would be very easy just not to post anything and ignore it. So I think this is a good step - just try and undo it next week.

Meanwhile, I have yet to register anything on this challenge . My first week I sts. I missed last week because I was ill. I'm hoping for a huge weight loss this week to motivate me. My weighin is tomorrow and actually excited.

I ran 6km tonight - my first time running that far so I'm chuffed. This time 6 months ago I could barely walk 6km. I'm training for a 10km run in June.

Well done to those who have lost this week.

It was ok has been better before but as it was totally unplanned. Going to write off the daily points as I had about 15 left and no weeklies and try to walk an extra hour tomorrow we will see what Friday brings x

Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb - 12lb gone, 6lb to go
EabhaDuff - 14lb
xClaire84x- 18lb - +1 :( 19lb to go
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 10.5lbs (5.5 off 5lb to go)
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb- 3lb gone 9to go
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb - 1.5lb gone 12.5 to go
Angel64- 14lb
Nadiya- 10lb
Mrs.c.t- 15lb -2.5lb gone 12.5 to go
Gemma2013 -12lb - 2lbs gone 10lbs to go
Gibb1992- 14lb- 1lb gone 13to go
Lynns3cookies- 12lb
Tracy36-14lb -6lb gone 7 to go.
Justjudith -10lbs 7 gone 3 to go
Melanielouise -14lb
xxrebeccaxx - 8lb
Allure_ - 13lb
Zi-ann -12lb - 2lbs gone - 10 lb to go
*ron* - 14lbs - 0.75lb lost 13.25lb to go
mrsTinaV - 10lbs

Lost 2.5lb this week - things are looking good.

Finally!!!! Lost 7 pounds today at my weighin ( it was 2 weeks of weight loss), following 2 weeks of STS and a half pound loss. I am so chuffed!

Hi all,

Could I join? My first wi is this Friday and my last (of May) will be the 31st - that makes 8 weeks. I'd like to lose 12lbs.

And well done Leesider!

Finally!!!! Lost 7 pounds today at my weighin ( it was 2 weeks of weight loss), following 2 weeks of STS and a half pound loss. I am so chuffed!

Well blooming done you....

I'm expecting great things of you next week.... (no pressure there)

You are doing something right - keep it up!

Hi ladies! Stick me down for -5lbs this week :) was really good this week went on a 10k walk, aqua aerobics twice this week a half hour of yoga Friday night and squats push ups and crunches on two days :) had barely any fizzy drinks this week and drank 3 liters of water with lemon in it every day :) so glad it all paid off this week :) hope everyone's doing well and staying strong this week xx

Well done Kellie!!!

Thanks girls - I started an intense weight program at the gym today so I expect it will take a few weeks again for my body to adjust so it may be a few weeks to see a weight loss again but I know now that I will get there eventually!

Thanks leesider! How are you finding the weights? I'd like to start kettle bells soon but I'm not sure if I need to drop some more lbs before I work on leaning out haha

Well done Tracy!!

Kellie - I am no expert but I've been told that muscle builds up under the fat regardles so you don't need to lose it first to start weight training.
However, a word of warning it can take your body some time to adjust to the weight training - I had 2 weeks of no loss, then followed by a huge loss on week 3.
So you need to also factor in inch loss - in the long run it will be more beneficial to your body but it may affect the numbers on the scales in the short term - but the way I'm trying to look at it is that this weighloss is for life so building muscle and toning are as important as a number on the scales.

Well done Tracy!!

Kellie - I am no expert but I've been told that muscle builds up under the fat regardles so you don't need to lose it first to start weight training.
However, a word of warning it can take your body some time to adjust to the weight training - I had 2 weeks of no loss, then followed by a huge loss on week 3.
So you need to also factor in inch loss - in the long run it will be more beneficial to your body but it may affect the numbers on the scales in the short term - but the way I'm trying to look at it is that this weighloss is for life so building muscle and toning are as important as a number on the scales.

Thats exactly what's been happening me for a good couple of weeks now I was still having losses but they weren't huge (like the way you would have a good couple of weeks of good losses) I was doing lots of running walking sits ups and squats and despite my efforts I was only loosing 1lbs & .5lbs but this last week I've finally seen results on the scales and now I'm really glad I didn't get disheartened and quit! Inch loss is a great thing to keep track of I totally agree with you there!! Well off to kettle bells on Saturday I go haha :)

Ok, I'm know I'm being a pain in the ass but as I'm now officially attendin ww classes, I'm gonna go by the weight on their scales instead of mine at home (even though my home ones are lighter - grrrr!). Anyway, I first weighed on the class scales 4 weeks ago and then again last night and I'm down 13lbs and now weigh 15st 4and a half pounds! So my slim for May challenge is now to lose 10lbs by 30th of May. I'll copy and update the list later, and also my profile to show the correct ww weight (not workin properly on my phone!). xx

Only 0.5 lb off yesterday but a loss is a loss and I'm happy with it, it's going down. I don't have my laptop to u date myself so ill do it when I get it back x

Can i be added with 14lb im on my phone??

1lb off for me :) could someone update the list for me please xxx

I was on holiday last week and have put on 1.5 lbs but it was worth it haha
Can some one update it for me?! Thank you xx

Hi everyone!

I've updated the list; if anyone sees anything I've done wrong please feel free to change it.

Linzmain- 14lb
85poundsandcounting- 18lb - 12lb gone, 6lb to go
EabhaDuff - 14lb
xClaire84x- 18lb - +1 :( 19lb to go
miss_marshmallow - 14lbs
Kayleighr2011 11lbs (6lb off 4.5lb to go)
Kaynnate19- 7lb
Leesider- 14lb (7lb off 7lb to go)
ununpentium 9lbs
Slimmermidget- 12lb- 3lb gone 9to go
Jaffacat- 8lb
Kelliej- 14lb - 6.5lb gone 7.5 to go
Angel64- 14lb
Nadiya- 10lb
Mrs.c.t- 15lb -1lb gone 14 to go
Gemma2013 -12lb - 2lbs gone 10lbs to go
Gibb1992- 14lb- 2lb gone 12 to go
Lynns3cookies- 12lb