Slimfast on offer in tesco

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hey all
Dont write on here much but love to read all your diarys and blogs for inspiration. I am starting on slimfast tomorrow (28/12/09) and tesco (my local one anyway) has it on offer. Per tin=£3, all variaties and the premade shakes 6pack=3.99.
Basically 1/2 price. Usually i get mine in Wilkinson but they just put their prices up.
Just thought it might be handy if you needed to get more supply.
Take care, heres to a slimmer 2010.
xxxKellyxxx :)

ooh fab! will stock up lol!! thanks for the heads up!! im finding today really hard to resist eating till dinner lol
made a ready meal and have eaten now an will have half later!! yesterday was so much easier lol! alot of people have told me that days 3 and 4 are the hardest when doing a diet like s/f so hopefully i'll be able to ride it out!!

x

Yeah i found that the first 3 days or so when i did cambridge so id assume its the same for sf.
My plan is to have 1 shake for brekkie, 1 shake for lunch and a nice light dinner. I will snack on fruit or veg crudities. I have got a wii fit and go loads of fitness games so ill be doing that exercise plus the gym if i can get the courage to go back!! lol
xx

my plan is pretty much the same re meals - and same with the wii! cant go to the gym cos im a single mum with 2 kids under 3 but wen it starts up again im gonna go to zumba fitness classes 2wice a week :)

xx

just got stocked up lol - went to tesco which is about 2 n a half miles - in the freezing cold with a 19 lb or thereabout baby strapped to my chest pushing the big one in the buggy cos our double has a puncture - i think the army should make that one of their exercises - it damn near killed me!!

x

ahhh dam buggies.. never good when you need them!!
but im sure it did you the world of good getting out there and pushing/carrying such a load...

i think slim fast have a lot of promos going on at the min, as they have rebranded (changed the logos etc...) so they are trying to get rid of old stock..
but next time im in tesco (isnt often) ill be having a look out for those deals!!

Thanks for the tip!
Just got to find out if theres a tesco near me :)

Thanks for this, I called in last night and bought 5 packs of the 6 pre made gonna order some online too and I'll probably call in store a few more times before it's over, there's a limit on how many you can buy apparently :/ hence all the trips ^^

yeah lol im going back to get some premade ones lol!!

x

went to tesco last night and got me some premade ones!!! About 5 packs!!! Should keep me going a while

Boots now also has the same offer :D

x

i think its because they have re done the packaging and now are trying to get rid of the old stuff.
And the added ooohhhh lets sell them cheap while they make thier ny res to loose weigh!!!

Hey all
Dont write on here much but love to read all your diarys and blogs for inspiration. I am starting on slimfast tomorrow (28/12/09) and tesco (my local one anyway) has it on offer. Per tin=£3, all variaties and the premade shakes 6pack=3.99.
Basically 1/2 price. Usually i get mine in Wilkinson but they just put their prices up.
Just thought it might be handy if you needed to get more supply.
Take care, heres to a slimmer 2010.
xxxKellyxxx :)

thanks kelly i've been and stocked up today ready for tomorrow

went to go back today to get some and it was SHUT!!!! Ggggrrrrr why!!! Would not have thought tesco to be shut on new years day!!!

yeah it is hun, i just ordered loads online, surely there cant b a limit to how many u can order if ur doing it online it could b for many family members lol .

never used it b4 but gonna give it a go, i dont even know how to make then , yikes !

i know online you have restrictions but i dont think in store you dont have any..

Back