Slimming Body Suit- It's Fab, Have U Tried It?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazzy, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. kazzy

kazzy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I brought the slimming bodysuit from Boots for £14.99. It says it shapes & supports for total confidence. Look slimmer feel totally confident, soft and comfortable fabric, shapes silhouette up to the bust.
    I'm going to give this a try. Me and my sister Scorpio Dawny, debated if the garment had hook and eye fastners at the crutch,, lol,, because it doesn't mention this on the packaging. When we opened it at home, we couldn't stop laughing,, there is infact, what I would call a small crutchless gap.
    Was wondering if anyone else out there had tried this garment, and also if anyone knows where Fern Briton buys her pull in pants she raves on about, as I think she is looking fab these days.
    Will give an update on the bodysuit, because I'm going to wear it out Wednesday night.
    By the way I am new to this site, introduced by my sister who is addicted to it!! :):D:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thinwithin

thinwithin Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Kazzy
    I have one of the slimming suits and they are really comfy on and pull you in in all the right places, I wear a pair of knicks over the top though, I couldn't ever go out crotchless!
    Helen

4. kazzy

kazzy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I think you have a good idea re- wearing pants, would have to be careful how you step out of the car in case you ended up flashing. lol. I still have a feeling at 5.9 this body suit is going to be too short, it's really hard to find something that doesn't flatten the boobs as well as the stomach.
    Thanks for the reply, it's good to know someone has tried this garment out and it does what it says it does on the pack. Regards Kazzy

5. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.7lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Good luck in your body suit tomorrow night, xx

6. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

I thought it was the done thing to go crotchless - Britney, Lindsay and Paris are all doing it :jelous:

7. lollylou1

lollylou1 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    hi

Where did u buy it from? how much was it? what sizes do they sell it in?
    sorry for the questions
    Lolly
    xxx

8. scorpio dawny

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.7lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    It was brought at boots, i think they come in small, mediam, large. they might do extra large i dont know.x

9. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have the support pants but I only wear them when I am going out somewhere "posh" they are too restrictive to wear on a daily basis. Gok Wan always raves about suck it in underwear on How To Look Good Naked but I can't understand how anyone would wear them all day everyday!!

10. scorpio dawny

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.7lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    how did you get on with your body suit. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.