Slimming Body Suit- It's Fab, Have U Tried It?

kazzy

Hi, I brought the slimming bodysuit from Boots for £14.99. It says it shapes & supports for total confidence. Look slimmer feel totally confident, soft and comfortable fabric, shapes silhouette up to the bust.
I'm going to give this a try. Me and my sister Scorpio Dawny, debated if the garment had hook and eye fastners at the crutch,, lol,, because it doesn't mention this on the packaging. When we opened it at home, we couldn't stop laughing,, there is infact, what I would call a small crutchless gap.
Was wondering if anyone else out there had tried this garment, and also if anyone knows where Fern Briton buys her pull in pants she raves on about, as I think she is looking fab these days.
Will give an update on the bodysuit, because I'm going to wear it out Wednesday night.
By the way I am new to this site, introduced by my sister who is addicted to it!! :):D:eek:

Hi Kazzy
I have one of the slimming suits and they are really comfy on and pull you in in all the right places, I wear a pair of knicks over the top though, I couldn't ever go out crotchless!
Helen

Yes I think you have a good idea re- wearing pants, would have to be careful how you step out of the car in case you ended up flashing. lol. I still have a feeling at 5.9 this body suit is going to be too short, it's really hard to find something that doesn't flatten the boobs as well as the stomach.
Thanks for the reply, it's good to know someone has tried this garment out and it does what it says it does on the pack. Regards Kazzy

I thought it was the done thing to go crotchless - Britney, Lindsay and Paris are all doing it :jelous:

hi

Where did u buy it from? how much was it? what sizes do they sell it in?
sorry for the questions
Lolly
xxx

I have the support pants but I only wear them when I am going out somewhere "posh" they are too restrictive to wear on a daily basis. Gok Wan always raves about suck it in underwear on How To Look Good Naked but I can't understand how anyone would wear them all day everyday!!

Back