Extra Easy Slimming World - a lot of food!

Hi

I have just started SW and is this is my 4th day, I am worrying as I seem to be eating a lot of food, in fact seem to be eating all day! I am worried that eating this amount of food cannot result in a weight loss.

Did anyone else feel the same or I am just crazy :D

Hi

I have just started SW and is this is my 4th day, I am worrying as I seem to be eating a lot of food, in fact seem to be eating all day! I am worried that eating this amount of food cannot result in a weight loss.

Did anyone else feel the same or I am just crazy :D

Don't worry, I think a lot of us felt like this to begin with, I know I certainly did! That's the genius of SW, there's always something to eat so you never feel deprived - and because you don't feel deprived you're not tempted to binge on the bad stuff. Enjoy it and good luck for your first weigh in!

I'm so glad you've said this as I'm on my 3rd day of SW and haven't felt hungry, which is great but I am worried I'm eating too much and won't loose?!

Weirdly, when I first started SW and had consistent losses - I was eating more than I was before! it's just eating the right stuff. As long as you're not eating past full you'll be fine, stop when you've had enough and use common sense and you will lose, plus as you lose your stomach will shrink and eventually your portion sizes will get smaller!
X

I think it depends what you're used to. If you've done restrictive diets where you're used to being hungry, it can feel weird. But you DON'T have to be hungry to lose weight - in fact, if you're hungry you're more likely to crave high-calorie foods, and also your metabolism might slow down.

I have NEVER been hungry on SW except a couple of times where I went out and had forgotten to take a SW-friendly snack with me. I try to remember not to stuff myself, and if I do I try to stuff with veggies!

I'm getting reasonably close to healthy BMI now and I'm finding I'm starting to feel like I'm eating a lot. I think my body knows that now I'm smaller my calorie requirements are smaller to and my appetite is adjusting to match.

So glad its not just me - thank you :553:To be honest I have eaten more this last 4 days than I was eating before? Lunch was a massive salad, cottage cheese and Jacket Potato and dinner a big plate of tuna pasta bake!! One of those meals would have seen me through the day prior to SW :eek: x

I felt exactly like this two weeks ago when I started and I honestly thought I wouldn't lose weight cos I've never been hungry but I've lost half a stone in two weeks so it's working well :)

I felt exactly like this two weeks ago when I started and I honestly thought I wouldn't lose weight cos I've never been hungry but I've lost half a stone in two weeks so it's working well :)
Well done xAlisonx on your half stone loss

thanks all for your comments I will see at weigh in Monday :D

Back