Slimming world at home

Sineadsss said:
Im going to start doing weigh ins at home how does everyone find it?

I do it at home as I can't afford money or time on group :(

Using the same scales in the same place is essential (think solid floor not carpet) & get good quality scales too, they're more accurate. I've been using my Wii board as it's precise & gives a rather motivating graph ;)

Good luck!

XxX

Hi, I weigh from home on a Monday and so far I'm not missing going too a group!! Too be honest everyone on here is soo supportive I think you will be absolutely fine :)

And I completely agree on the scales comment - make sure you weigh in the same place each week, if not it can all get very confusing - talking from personal experience of suddenly putting on 6lbs because the scales weren't balancing on the carpet!! :(

K x

hi I have been doing it at home but find I dont have the will power. I think it worse coz i live alone so have noone who is supporting me all the time. soooo joined again last night.
Whatever way you need to do it good luck
xx

hi I have been doing it at home but find I dont have the will power. I think it worse coz i live alone so have noone who is supporting me all the time. soooo joined again last night.
Whatever way you need to do it good luck
xx

we will support sweetie, keep motivated. its hard i know. having a hard week myself, but keep going. how you feel at the end will make it all worth it.
:D

Hi i go to meetings but dont feel that the C has time to talk to anyone so im thinking of doing it at home and saving the money for clothes or a holiday as a treat.
I think with the help of people on here and my great bf and family i can do it at home.

Back