Slimming world at uni!

lcar738

Hi everyone! I've been on slimming world for three weeks now and have lost 9lbs so far. When I am at home, I find it easy to stick to the plan, eating lots of fruit and veg, eggs, Muller lights for snacks and lean meat but when I go to uni every day, I find it really hard to stick to it.
I try to prepare my food as much as possible and bring big salads or my own home made soup to class with me everyday but sometimes, after an all nighter to finish an essay, I don't have time to prepare and I am surrounded by fast food restaurants, cafes and coffee shops! Have changed my Starbucks lattes with tonnes of different syrups and creams ect to Americanos and use skimmed milk in my coffee as my healthy extra a, but sometimes I find it so hard to just stop myself from going in to the spar next door to my lecture hall and buying a pre packed sandwhich. I've really exhausted the Subway salad bowls, if I eat any more of those, I'll have salad coming out of my ears! Can anyone help with some lunch and snack ideas that you can buy in most shops, and maybe some low syn lunch ideas that I can have in cafes with friends? It's pretty horrible to miss group lunches with people from my course :( Thank you in advance!

Back