Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

I can see photos on here only in albums - the rest are little red crosses!!

Well done on your weight loss Alex85...i think you must holiday as much as I do! :D

I have just got back from a "lads" hol in Bulgaria. I thought i was gooing to come back and put on at least 7lbs, was pleasantly surprised to have only put 1lb on. When it is 70p a pint, you just can't leave any beer behind the bar!!

dont guys - im off on holiday next week to Cuba!!! 2 weeks AI is not going to help my before and after pictures gallery - haha!

:)

dont guys - im off on holiday next week to Cuba!!! 2 weeks AI is not going to help my before and after pictures gallery - haha!

:)

I hope you have a good time darling!!!

Well the thing about holidays is they only happen once and you want to remember how great it was, not the fact that you stoped yourself having this that and whatever because of SW otherwise you might begrudge it a bit.

I recommend making the best choices possible, ie a portion of fruit if theres a breakfast buffet, brown toast instead of white, diet coke when your not drinking alcohol, that sort of thing. But when the opportunity arises to have something a bit naughty and you want it - have it!!

Obviously if you want to come back with a loss then dont do the above unless its only a couple of days lol but if your good 75% of the time and devilish 25%, the gain will not be horrific and easy to bounce back from!!

My god what a ramble lol xxxx

i think it might be a better plan to do a before and after of my Cuba holiday photos cos i reckon my gain will be noticiable!!! :D

Hi everyone, great thread! really motivating! I'm going to my first sw meeting tomorrow night, really nervous! I lost 3 stone a couple of years ago on slim fast but have put most of it back on :sigh: I need to change how I see food and slim fast didn't change that at all lol

Hey Hannah,

Good luck for tomorrow night huni, deciding to join is half the battle so well done :D

SW is definitly a good plan for changing your relationship with food, it also helps you to make better choices and ones which are sustainable going forward.

Wishing you all the best hun xx

OMG Alex - what a totally different person you look !!!

Bloody amazing - I actually just sat here & was like OMG!! Massive well done & I totally agree you look so much more confident now too :)

Here's me before at 12 stone 3 lbs and then now two stone lighter :D

Attachments

• DSCN3512.jpg
    DSCN3512.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 440
  • DSCN3986.jpg
    DSCN3986.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 2,518
well done guys - u all look great, such inspirations :D

Transition.jpg

The picture on the left is before - 17 stone 7
The picture on the right is during - 13 stone 4

Restarted the journey at 14 stone 5 and i can't wait to post the after pictures!!

Back