Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

sept10compare.jpg

Taken tonight... I'm still struggling to believe the changes myself...

Ian, I'm speechless mate.

I feel like whatever I can type into this little box can in no way describe how much you impress me.

Absolutely awesome.

I'd love you to put some thoughts in this thread on just how this loss has changed your life.

You're an amazing person and I am in awe of what you have done.

Well ****ing done mate!!!

(Not one to swear as it shows a lack of vocab but really... in this instance it goes a decent way to get my feelings across).

Ian you look AMAZING!!!! 212lb!!!

You are such an inspiration to everyone on here, the newbies needing to see that it really works and the oldies when we've lost our way!

Thank you and well done!! xx

Hi folks.

Today Paul took some photos of me in Ellebears old jeans which I can now get on and off without undoing the zip !! I think they might be a tatd big !!

modelling016.jpg

This is before I started slimming world.

goingdownjuly2010003.jpg

This is July

slimmerphotos005.jpg

and this is today.

I think I can see a difference from July to now , but not sure. Though all my clothes are too big now and today one of my rings fell off twice and I have had to syop wearing it.

I know this seems terribly vain but I hated that photo from yesterday, thought I looked bigger than I am and put it down to the fact that I was wearing clothes that are far to big for me.

We had an appointment in our village todady and I was wearing clothes that do fit me so Paul took anothe photo when we got home and this is it.

goingdown1004.jpg

Now I feel happier lol and had to share my joy with you all as you have all inspired me over the months.

Well done Sue...

such a change...

I love this thread. Well done Sue - you look great in the clothes that fit you ! Ian, Alex and alpzzyj - you all look amazing.

Emma - Louise - you may be a 'during' but you look fantastic.

Well done to all of you and thank for posting the pics.

Gail x

Loopeylou - your pictures are great. You look 10 years younger !
Well done.

Gail x

Half way pics

So last week I reached half way to target, I only just got my camera back from the shop so hubby took some pics tonight, I never realised I was as big as I was until I saw the comparrison pic... I'm so deterined to continue and get to where I want to be :)

Before: Taken the night I went to my first SW class.
before.jpg

After: Taken tonight, 4 months later and 2 stone 3½ lb lighter.
halfway.jpg

I just love love love to look through these pic's. Well done to you all. I'm not brave enough to have photo's taken !!

Must say Honey - you are a teeney weeney person in that big big chair :eek:

Keep the pic's comin.

Mummy Helen - you look fantastic. You should be so proud.
Well done !

Gail x

Back