Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Wow laura what a lovely photo.You really are such an inspiration.Super well done.Be very proud.xx

Wow miss marshmallow well done you have done fab!!.xx

i have to say well done to all of u that have lost weight, i needed a bit of inspiration cause i felt a binge coming on but after seeing how well u've all done have decided the food won't taste as good as being slim feels :happy096::happy036::clap::thankyou:

Wow. Lovelylaura AND miss marshmallow. (sorry for the joint posting but it needed to be said !).

Lovelylaura- I cannot believe the change. You look SOOO different. You should be so proud of yourself.

Miss marshmallow - fantastic difference. That's absolutely brilliant.

And for both of you - for all the people that have posted to say that you have helped inspire them/keep them on track etc there will be loads who think the same thing but don't post. So well done and thank you both.

Gail x

Hey i hope this works....

This is me at my daughters christening and me now nearly 3 stone lighter :D

Attachments

• before and 3 stone lighter.jpg
    before and 3 stone lighter.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 745
Yep its me :p

And u know what i didnt even feel like i had changed that much until i looked back at old photos earlier today ....still got another 5 stone to go yet :sigh: but i am sooooo gettin to target this time :cool:

wow wow and wow! i love this thread! It is such a good motivator when you are feeling down!

Well done ladies! x

got2beslim, are you sure, that was you as well?! ..Not that you didn't look nice then, but you look so totally different! Really cute, your cap-you look stunning! :)

Thankyou to all the picture posters- you are sooooo inspirational, all i need to do is come on here to see that planning and thinking DOES pay off. Well done everyone you look blinkin fab!

hope this has worked... you should see me about 18 months ago (before starting SW and weighing 12st 11lb) and a couple of weeks ago (weighing 9st 2lb - 2lbs away from target :) )

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 696
  • DSCF5771.jpg
    DSCF5771.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 732
Flippin 'eck !!!! the last few pics I have just seen, Laura, Miss Marshmellow & Strawberry, got2bslim - wow what differences!

Your all looking bloomin brill - massive congratulations to you all x

You look amazing Little strawberry:wow:

Fantastic figure...your dress is gorgeous:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Back