Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

40094-albums2835-picture16898.jpg

My before picture.. I'm still working on my during picture.. lost 51lbs so far... lots more to go...

OK, I'm being very brave here posting pics! Before is on holiday last year, just before I started SW. My after is at target with my OH at my engagement party. I can't really see a difference in these pictures though!

Attachments

• DSCI0029.jpg
    DSCI0029.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 662
  • engagement.jpg
    engagement.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 708
OK, I'm being very brave here posting pics! Before is on holiday last year, just before I started SW. My after is at target with my OH at my engagement party. I can't really see a difference in these pictures though!

What do you mean you can't see a difference!!! I can see slimmer arms, you have considerably smaller buns and look at those shoulder blades. Hun, you look great. xxx

My before picture.. I'm still working on my during picture.. lost 51lbs so far... lots more to go...

With 4 stone off, I bet you look and feel different. That's an impressive loss.

With 4 stone off, I bet you look and feel different. That's an impressive loss.

infortunately it's 4 of 18 or so i have to loose.. and like the poster above, I can't see the difference in pictures..
I do feel better though, doesn't hurt to stand up for hours on end now and I can bend down easier...

infortunately it's 4 of 18 or so i have to loose.. and like the poster above, I can't see the difference in pictures..
I do feel better though, doesn't hurt to stand up for hours on end now and I can bend down easier...

You'll be amazed at the differences and benefits you'll discover with each stone that melts away! You are giving yourself the best present ever and are going to feel fantastic!! Enjoy each step of your journey!X

Agree, very brave for posting. Well done. But you can't see a difference..........we can !!!!! You look amazing. Fantastic !!

Gail x

sarahm85 said:

Oh wise up! BIG difference!! U look super :0)

Shut up already!!!! you look SO different.....i think you look totally gorgeous in the second piccie and YEARS YOUNGER!!!! you look also look much happier in the second pic....

Well done on getting to Target - what a transformation!

x

Back