Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

I would be here all day replying to each and every one of you, but my god!! Well done to you all. You have achieved some fantastic results. A true inspiration to a newbie like me. Thank you. :)

I love these threads. They have been such a huge source of inspiration for me. Im not done yet. Still have at least another 30 lbs if not more to lose but def much closer to target than I was a few months ago.

Last edited:
You look gorge siggy what a diff!!

Heres mines 4 stone down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 1,327
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    690.9 KB · Views: 1,245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    962.5 KB · Views: 1,230
This thread is amazing!! Congratulations to all who have lost lots of weight :)
seeing peoples before and after photos have given me the inspiration and I can't wait to be able to show mine off

There's some seriously amazing transformations in here!
You should all be so proud :D

After a bad weekend and feeling fatter than ever, reading through this thread has inspired me and made me determined to stick at SW and be able to come on here some day this year and post my before and after pics. I want to lose 6 stone (or as much as possible) for my 30th birthday at the end of October and the incredible pictures on here are spurring me on. I will do it. No more putting it off, I will be slimmer and healthier this year!

Thought I'd add my before (Not my highest weight) & during picture

IMG_20140109_150916.jpg

.... Wow all of the pictures before and after are just ........ absolutely amazing. I wish I could look that good...

I have no before pics as I hate the camera and I can't bring myself to have photos taken of myself.

When I feel down, I will look at these photos and think to myself I can do it :D

Once again, wonderful, beautiful photos all of you :D xx

I have really enjoyed looking at these before and after photos. I've been trying to decide whether to join SW USA online and these are so inspiring. Thank you all for sharing. :)

Have just looked through these and cannot believe how motivated I feel you are all amazing

Back