Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Amazing amazing amazing! Will be coming here when I need inspiration x

You look fabulous!

Untitled.jpg
Not a before and after, but a before and during :) still a long way to go!

Picture on the right is 2011, around my 21st birthday, since then I lost 3 stones (calorie counting and exercise) (2012) Then put back on 1 stone 5 lb (2013) and now back on the wagon with a 1 stone 3 lb loss with Slimming World in just 4 weeks.

All the pics on here make me excited to see what else I can achieve with Slimming World, and it sure is a lifestyle change, not a faddy diet, and I'm loving it

xxx

image-2135105876.jpg

Me at the beginning in 2009 & me now almost 4 stone off & 2 babies in between.Hoping to get to target & need another 2 stone off :)

Have been reading through your pics and reading your achievements... You all have done so well and looking fabulous x

Am fairly early on in my journey but it's going well... People are noticing now... Have a way to go but your results and pictures are very inspiring... Thanks for sharing.

Amazing well done :)

These pics are brilliant - shows you can really do anything if you put your mind to it!!! congratulations ladies and gents x

LOVE this thread! I've been doing SW since the beginning of this year, taking the scenic route but almost 2 stone down, another 2 to go. Before and after pics are so motivating, thanks for sharing everyone :)

I've just been looking through some of these pics and the transformations are amazing!! Thought I'd share my before and during pics :)

This is me on NYE 2013, about a week before I joined SW..

get-attachment (1).jpg

And then this is one I took today, almost 3.5 stone lighter.

View attachment 148181

(Sorry.. don't really know how attachments work, but hope it comes out okay?!)

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 702
Last edited:
Well guys I reached target 3 weeks ago and I've just returned from 2 weeks in the Dominican Republic where I renewed my wedding vows for the 1st time I was happy on front of the camera and felt like a bride hope these pics inspire u a bit as this group has helped me get where I am 5st 7lbs lighter first pic is me in the Dom rep sunbathing 2yrs ago second is me and my lovely hubby xxxx

Wow you look amazing your pictures are so inspiring thank you

Great thread this is so inspirational, amazing how people changes!

Back