Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

This is me at 17 stone 5.5 lbs size 26, before starting slimming world in March 2010.

Attachments

• chunk2.jpg
    chunk2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 403
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 409
I havent been Brave enough to put these pics up of me before but thanks to you lovley ladies on here I feel that I can. Have currently lost just over 2 stone now weigh 15 stone 2.5 lbs. Have been doing slimming world since 30th March 2010. :) xxx

I love this thread - it regularly brings me to the brink of tears! Well done everyone on your fabulous losses and on having the courage to post your pics! :happy096:

wow these posts are so inspiring!! thanks to everyone for showing your pics! cant wait till the day I can do the same!! x

figured i would do a stone by stone weight loss pics so these are my start pics the first one was taken on holiday in august yuck right lol and the 2nd 2 were taken today xx
weightloss.jpg

ahh seeing this thread again reminds me I need to take a proper 'before' pic even though I've lost 7lbs already! x

Well guys don't normally do pictures, but found this one of me 3st heavier last year in april before being pregnant, had my baby in Feb & had lost a stone and a lb during pregnancy with healthy eating & lost another 2 since his birth :eek:

progress.jpg

omg larara.......you look fantastic!!! really good pics that totally show the difference!! those last 11lbs will fly off in no time!!
i havent looked at this thread for ages so off to scroll back amnd catch up.....huge well done to everyone though and thanks for posting these pics...they are great and really motivational.

All picture posters look amazing! You can see such differences! Thanks for the motivation!

This is me before & during. I don't really have a proper full body picture, however you can see how much my face has actually changed :)

2uxxny0.jpg

Back