Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Eve thats amazing!! Congrats,you have done so amazing hun you have so much to be proud of.

Kim your looking great! Congrats :D

The biggest thing to be aware of here is that no matter how bad things look the future with SW is very bright and the proof of this is in all these posts well done to everyone in this thread who has had the "bottle" to post before pics and the fantastic after an during pics are an inspiration to us all..

A personal thanx to all who have commented on my pics although my journey is nearing its end as far as loss is concerned just remember you CAN do it you CAN be the amazing person you want to be....

keep up all the good hard work you are all puttin in...

xxx

Wow Eve you look great and done so well. xxx

Better one here.. shows a bit more

diff2.jpg

Hi everyone, here's 2 before and during. I didn't realise until I saw these photos what a difference the loss has made to my face. Unfortunately I still see the fat one in the mirror but I'll keep looking at the recent one and hopefully persuade myself it's really me!

image0001u.jpg

image052s.jpg

image052s.jpg

Wow. What an inspirational thread! Everyone's doing SO well. This will definitely be the place I'll come to give me a boost if I'm feeling unmotivated! Fantastic!

Thank you Ellebear and MargyParker. :) I still have a long long way to go but seeing the difference has given me a lovely little boost.

OMG Lovely Laura .... you look sssoooooo different. xx

wow you all look amazing...

im going to attempt loading pics...

first one was xmas 2008, started ww after xmas and lost 4 stone in sec pic...

loving doing sw now, so hoping to lose another 4 stone. :)

Attachments

• 101_0569.jpg
    101_0569.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 520
  • 101_1400.jpg
    101_1400.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 585
Thanks for posting up your pics and just wanted to say you all look so different and must feel so much better too!
Onwards and downwards...

Wow Lovely Laura you really are an inspiration!!! What a difference! It's gobsmackingly good that you've lost 136.5 lb and basically 30% of your body weight!! You must feel so much better now!! All the best with the rest of your journey, it seems you have it sussed!!X

wow, lovelyLaura and miss_marshmallow...(oh my be tempted with that name!lol) you've done awesome!!! :)

Back