Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Thank you, went from 16-18 to an 8 :), often 6-8 on top actually :)

What a difference missemma. You must feel so much better. Well done!x

Really well done MissEmma, I wish I was where you are in your slimming journey, we have/had a v similar amount to lose! Onwards and downward with motivating pics like yours! Thanks for sharing x

You look fab Becki well done. Sounds like good advice for maintaining too I hope I will be able to follow it myself one day!

I was just wondering, how tall are you if you don't mind my asking?

:) thanks! I was 5ft 3, now I'm 5ft 4 lol I grew an inch due to weight loss ;)

Really well done MissEmma, I wish I was where you are in your slimming journey, we have/had a v similar amount to lose! Onwards and downward with motivating pics like yours! Thanks for sharing x

My 118lbs is what I orginally wanted to lose when I was at when I was my starting weight, however now, I'm going to go further than that and aim for around another 42lbs, which will get me to around the 11stone mark.

If you ever wanna chat or need any help, you can always PM me or anything :) I can be your diet buddy xx

Honestly??!! That's brilliant maybe I'll be a supermodel yet haha

Yep I'm a shorty :D if I can lose weight, anyone can - it just takes self control, will power and the ability to follow SW to the letter ;)EASY hehe x

Me summer of 2009.. no idea how heavy..
40094-albums2835-picture16898.jpg

me now... ( 9/1/11 ), 28st 2...
40094-albums2835-picture17284.jpg

I don't see much / any difference (yes it's the same shirt.. :) )...
I suppose that I could have put on more weight from then until I started SW so that I'm back to roughly what I was then.... ?

Thank you hun :)
I go to circuit training and boxing once a week which has really helped tone me up.

Also here is a much better photo from my wedding day too. xx

26612_425461232576_749772576_516097.jpg

You're sooooooooo beautiful!
An like you need me to tell you - great stomach! Bring on the boxercise for me! hahaha :p

Coljack - you can totally see it in your neck - check out the roomy collar!!! :)

Keep going - you are still at the 'start' of your already successful journey

x

I just realised it's the same belt too.. it goes about 4 inches to the next loop and then hangs down about 3 in the first pic, and goes about 6 inches to the belt loop and hangs down about 10... :)
can't be too bad then :)

Coljack, you can most DEFINITELY see a difference. Keep that shirt and belt for when you get to target and take the picture again at intervals in the mean time. Its an excellent way to see how much of a difference you are making!

Congratulations to you all! Ellebear - you look stunning! You inspire me :)

All the people on this thread are totally inspiring :D I love reading this when Ive had a hard day and it stops me doing something silly. So this is me at the moment after loosing 5 1/2 stone.. almost there, just a couple stone left to go!

Attachments

• meatstart.jpg
    meatstart.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 732
  • DSCF0023.jpg
    DSCF0023.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 747
  • 2010 021.jpg
    2010 021.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 696
  • 2010 022.jpg
    2010 022.jpg