Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

All the people on this thread are totally inspiring :D I love reading this when Ive had a hard day and it stops me doing something silly. So this is me at the moment after loosing 5 1/2 stone.. almost there, just a couple stone left to go!

OMG How amazing do you look - its like a totally different person!

Well done - what a huge weight loss! xxx

Hanz - you look fantastic. You have a lovely shape. The pictures are really great.

Gail x

Thanks for all the lovely comments :D x

Fantastic, you look great.

The first picture is one of my "oh my god I am so fat" pictures, taken in San Francisco in May 2010 at the end of me spending 9 months living in America (guess why I gained weight!)

Next one is about 1st down in January (I think) and the last one is from a few weeks ago, celebrating after I ran 5k and raised £330 for charity.

Attachments

• IMG_2313.jpg
    IMG_2313.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 738
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 731
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 739
well done

That's incredible! God u must b so proud of urself! U outta b! U r a complete inspiration - that's such a difference!

heres my before and during total loss 3st 11lb so far

weightnow1.jpg

caramumofmany said:
heres my before and during total loss 3st 11lb so far

Crikey, what an amazing difference! Well done you, you are looking fantastic!

ColJack - you are doing so well! Congratulations on your weight loss so far, brilliant :)

ColJack - I love the fact that you are wearing the same belt. The difference is amazing. Well done

Cara - your face looks completely different. I hope you feel really proud. You have done brilliantly in such a short space of time :)

Gail x

Back