Slimming world books

Lola1986

Hi all,

I am new to this but finiding this website really useful and incredibly motivating! I would like to ask about the Slimming World recipe books - are any useful or would you recommend any? i quite like to look of the book of sauces and the easy entertaining one!

What do you think?

x

Why o why are high fibre bars never on offer because with all other bars like Alpen light and benefit Aldi bars you can still have 2 of them as Hex b and much cheaper when on offer but I suppose they get enough sales and therefore do not need to promote them although many in class will not buy them as there deemed too expensive!!

Hi Lola.. I have bought all the books and do find them all useful with some interesting recipes.. Saying that I do use my ordinary cook books - I have a lot I like reading them!! Sad I know but I just adapt the recipes to suit the plan. The two you mention I like a lot

Yeh I like the look of the easy entertaining one because I still want to have friends round and be able to cook tasty meals for them although I am finding a lot of the recipes very good! You can hardly tell with most of them that you are on a diet! x

Little book of sauces is great!

I have the little book of sauces, little book of soups, which I use all the time, and have just got the extra easy cook book. Has some lovely recipes but not tried them yet. :)

The free food book at £1.95 is really worth the money, it lists loads of Healthy Extra by supermarket.

Hi all,

I am new to this but finiding this website really useful and incredibly motivating! I would like to ask about the Slimming World recipe books - are any useful or would you recommend any? i quite like to look of the book of sauces and the easy entertaining one!

What do you think?

x

Hi Hun
i like the extra easy all in one book and the slimming world little book of soups.
xxx

The new Asia book is fantastic.... Tried 4 different recipes already and they were quick easy and most importantly yummy! Only a fiver that book too.

I think the curry book is also great! Not as helpful as the little book of sauces as thats so varied but definetly a great one to have :)

I have ibs too. So many things irritate it. I've found since following a slimming world diet it seems to have calmed down. Always best making everything fresh yourself then you know exactly what has gone in ! X

i have the book of sauces too. have found it very useful. made loads of the sauces in it too.

Back