1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

slimming world books

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by warnawoo, 5 January 2014 Social URL.

1. warnawoo

warnawoo Well-Known Member

where can i purchase slimming world recipie books as im doing this at home myself not through a class xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Try ebay or amazon x

4. JoanneB20

JoanneB20 Well-Known Member

I got mine on ebay :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. Ali butcher

Ali butcher Well-Known Member

Hi all I too am not able to get to a class. Which SW books would be ideal to get me started?

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

I think Sainsbury's have some.

Are you able to go to at least just one class so you can get the books? otherwise ebay.

7. Ali butcher

Thanks for support happy holidays ;-) I will just need to build up confidence to attend a group.

8. ellejay1984

ellejay1984 Well-Known Member

Hi hun, ordered 4 official SW recipe books from my library last week; one full of free food is amazing!! Give it a try x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

9. Ali butcher

Cheers Hun I will look in local library. Are the books good?

10. ellejay1984

ellejay1984 Well-Known Member

Got 4: only on my 3rd one as I'm copying down recipes :eek: like I mentioned, free food 1 is fantastic! Theres a 30minute meal 1, family cooking 1 & the other I can't remember (lying in bed lol) definitely recommend going through ur library 1st & could always buy ur favourite after x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

11. xtiffyxx

xtiffyxx Member

I bought the starter pack, free foods book and food directory on eBay :) never thought of the library for the recipe books, shall have to pop down there :)

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

12. Ali butcher

Hello ladies, very excited just purchased SW starter pack for £10 including p&p. especially as I am not able to get to a group. This will def help understand food optimising syns etc... :).

13. *HelenMarie85*

*HelenMarie85* Well-Known Member

I just got some from ebay. £15 delivered!!

14. Ali butcher

Hi Helen mine were from ebay too;-)

15. *HelenMarie85*

Good old ebay huh!!!!

16. Ali butcher

Oh yes def but you really do have to look hard as some people take the Mickey wanting at least £25 for a starter pack which I think it is really naughty really .

I'm looking forward to receiving mine x

17. *HelenMarie85*

Yes!!!! I was shocked at some of the prices on there!! Ridiculous!!!!

18. Ali butcher

Me too! Especially as there are people that can't really afford to attend SW etc...a bit unfair really

I should hopefully get my pack this week :)

let eat me know how you get on :)

19. *HelenMarie85*

Exactly!!! I would love to go to a group .. but just can afford to do it every week!!! Its almost the price of a nursery session for my youngest!!
    The seller emailed me and said she would be posting mine out first thing monday .. so hopefully get it for wednesday/thursday!!!!
    I will .. and you let me know how you get on .. how long have you been doing it now ??? :)

20. Ali butcher

Think mine should come around the same time. I've only been following it the last couple of weeks so still very new to it really. That's why I joined this forum to kind of help me in the right direction.

21. *HelenMarie85*

I've only been doing it this last week. And I joined this group for the same reason haha!!! :)