Slimming World Changed My Life

audfen

I joined SW in January 2011 to loose weight for my wedding day in June 2011. I had given up all up that id be able to loose weight as i had tried so often in the past and failed. I came across an advert in our local hotel to say there is a new slimming group so i said to myself ok this is it ill try it and see how i got on. I was nervous going in the first night but the consultant was so welcoming i really enjoyed the welcome meeting and i love the class. Joining was the best decision i have ever made i set a semi target for my wedding day which i reached 2 weeks before the big day. I still go to SW every week and now i am just 7 lbs away from my overall target. I had some gains along the way after our honeymoon and this years holidays but ive stuck with SW and always try to get straight back on plan as soon as i return home xx i have so much more confidence since joining and i look forward to group every week.Thank You Slimming World

PicsArt_1344947894938.jpg

Debridger said:
how wonderful, it's really good to hear such happy sucesses..... You look fantastic in your pictures.
You & hubby must be very proud - well done

Thanks hun my hubby was so supportive when i joined he changed the way he eats to support me to in my weight loss journey. Our wedding day was the most amazing day of our lives despite the fact it poured rain all day long xx

well done, you looked lovely in your pics :)

Back