Extra Easy Slimming world changes 2013?

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Does anyone have any idea what these changes might be?
Thanks!

I have heard there will be seperate mens and women's starter packs. And two books on with extra easy and one with red green and success express. So some information on SE in the packs which will be interesting. whether there will be any changes to the actual plans I haven't heard - am going to go in over Christmas to get my hands on a pack!

I have heard there will be seperate mens and women's starter packs. And two books on with extra easy and one with red green and success express. So some information on SE in the packs which will be interesting. whether there will be any changes to the actual plans I haven't heard - am going to go in over Christmas to get my hands on a pack!

Ditto, this is what I've heard too. Plus the super free pushed more on red and green x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't make it over Christmas so won't get a pack, will have to have a nose at someone elses

You can buy them for £10 after the "giveaway" period is over x

Ooh exciting! Thanks for the info guys! I may go to my local meeting for a pack, just out of curiosity more than anything. Do you know when they start selling them?

I think it's the week after New Year! They're given out the week between Christmas and New Year :)

I reckon so...oldies & newbies alike realising the bikini holiday isn't too far away :)

I havnt got a bikini holiday, NYC is booked for next september :) so my goal is to keep on going for that and keep up the fitness classes as ill need to be super fit to explore the city by foot :) hope some old faces do re-join my group a few are missed x

Going from memory, as a new member, you'll get the new pack, it's only current members that have to be at a specific class to qualify for a free one

Yes, that's right. Existing members have to go between Christmas & New Year to get the new pack for free. After that there will be a charge of £10. Any members that join in the New Year will automatically get the new pack, as that will then be the only pack available - the current ones will no longer exist due to being out of date.

My consultant passed it round in group last week for us to have a look at.

It's in like a plastic book cover with a magnetic closure - as opposed to the current box type holder thing! The Extra Easy plan is a whole separate book and the Red/Green days are in another book. I didn't have a proper look at them so not sure about actual changes to the plan. The other books looked to be the same as we have at the minute - body magic and support books.

It's really pretty. She actually posted a photo of it on the groups Facebook page. Will have a look and see if i can find it.

My consultant passed it round in group last week for us to have a look at.

It's in like a plastic book cover with a magnetic closure - as opposed to the current box type holder thing! The Extra Easy plan is a whole separate book and the Red/Green days are in another book. I didn't have a proper look at them so not sure about actual changes to the plan. The other books looked to be the same as we have at the minute - body magic and support books.

It's really pretty. She actually posted a photo of it on the groups Facebook page. Will have a look and see if i can find it.

Eek, naughty C!! Not really sure she is allowed to have done that...

Back